GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone Recommend Me Some Good Multiplayer Games?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/10/04 at 22:30
Regular
I'm getting Halo 2 and Pro Evo 4, and I've got Top Spin, Halo and Burnout 3 at the mo' that me an my mates have a blast on.

But what other multiplayer games out there are very fun to play and are worth buying?

Cheers :)
Tue 02/11/04 at 20:46
"possibly impossible"
UT is...UT. It's good, if you can get it cheap.

Mech Assault would be good for multiplayer, if you could get hold of it (surely it's due for a budget release here? It's come out on budget in the US already)...
Tue 02/11/04 at 20:06
Regular
"boom boom click"
on the topic of good games is unreal championship any good?
Tue 02/11/04 at 19:03
Regular
Live's excellent when played with the right people.

I've spent god knows how many evenings on Live in the past, definetly the best gaming experience of this generation. Think the best time for LIve was probably around Xmas 2003 when Rainbow Six 3, Project Gotham 2 and Counterstrike were first out, the amount of hours I spent online was almost unhealthy.

I expect the same to happen this Xmas as well with Halo 2, Pro Evo 4 and Worms Forts.

God my bird's gonna love this.
Tue 02/11/04 at 18:24
Regular
I think Live is a little over-rated. Had it about two weeks now. Yeah it's good but it's not that great. Much rather have four people playing on the same box in the same room, much more of an atmosphere.
Tue 02/11/04 at 17:07
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Two words:

Xbox LIVE.
Mon 01/11/04 at 22:40
Regular
Ye, just like Mario Party

On your own = gets boring

With mates = superb
Mon 01/11/04 at 22:38
Regular
Fuzion Frenzy definitely. The Ultimate party game on Xbox even though many would disagree. Might be hard to track down though. I found a review online, searched for it everywhere and only got lucky when found it in a trade-in shop. Has as much play time with Halo after a couple of beers and a few mates. On your own though, its just sad.
Wed 27/10/04 at 17:43
Regular
"8==="
Woolies in Chichester were selling Hexen at 30 quid at the very end of the N64's life. Insanity.

Good game though, for about 12 quid.
Wed 27/10/04 at 17:13
Regular
"Touched!"
I cracked up yesturday at the thought of Comet selling Burnout 2 for £39.99, what a joke!
Wed 27/10/04 at 17:04
Regular
"8==="
Wrath Unleashed
Burnout 2
Fuzion Frenzy
Turok: Evolution (for about 5 quid)
Brute Force

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.