GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freebie Harry Potter stuff"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/07/05 at 20:19
Regular
"Rizzo"
Just heard some info of a really cool instore launch event for those who can get to London on the night of the book release.

The Oxford St branch of Borders are putting on a load of stuff on the including...........University of Wizardry workshops, HP mastermind competitions, face painting,fire eating, PS2 Quidditch tournament, treasure hunt, goodie bags, games and prizes and fancy dress competitions, and get this LIVE OWLS, SNAKES AND REPTILES!!!!

Oh and free drinks and snacks, pretty good eh?

There's also loads of stuff going on at selected local stores apparently (Glasgow, Leeds, Birmingham, Manchester, Bristol, Coventry, Swansea) so check yer local for details I guess.

x Baz
Fri 08/07/05 at 11:40
"Was the man of marz"
How can you read the book after the film put faces to names
Fri 08/07/05 at 08:48
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
CDouch wrote:
> Don't get me started on that damn Potter kid. Thanks to him I have to
> go to work at midnight on a Friday and sell a book which doesn't
> deserve to be as big as it is, when I could be drunk. They want me to
> dress up too.
>
> Why can't you fanboys just wait until the morning?

Dress up as Hagrid, and get hammered. Then you'll be drunk, and in character.
Thu 07/07/05 at 19:13
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
Thats why she is a millianare. Get drunk on sat night on the takings lol.
Thu 07/07/05 at 19:07
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Don't get me started on that damn Potter kid. Thanks to him I have to go to work at midnight on a Friday and sell a book which doesn't deserve to be as big as it is, when I could be drunk. They want me to dress up too.

Why can't you fanboys just wait until the morning?
Thu 07/07/05 at 18:00
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
I have ordered mine from smiths. the last book was pretty dismal. It's got to be better.
Thu 07/07/05 at 16:41
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
The last one was slightly disappointing.

I've pre-ordered mine in WHSmiths.
Wed 06/07/05 at 21:56
"period drama"
Wow!
Let's just hope this book isn't as utterly, painfully terrible as the last one.
Wed 06/07/05 at 21:52
Regular
"Not a Jew"
"The Oxford St branch of Borders are putting on a load of stuff on the including"

Right..
Wed 06/07/05 at 20:29
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
Cool. In Newcastle we get nought. when I went for the order of the Phenoix we had a pensioner doing magic tricks. But Hey you get to get the book. :)
Wed 06/07/05 at 20:19
Regular
"Rizzo"
Just heard some info of a really cool instore launch event for those who can get to London on the night of the book release.

The Oxford St branch of Borders are putting on a load of stuff on the including...........University of Wizardry workshops, HP mastermind competitions, face painting,fire eating, PS2 Quidditch tournament, treasure hunt, goodie bags, games and prizes and fancy dress competitions, and get this LIVE OWLS, SNAKES AND REPTILES!!!!

Oh and free drinks and snacks, pretty good eh?

There's also loads of stuff going on at selected local stores apparently (Glasgow, Leeds, Birmingham, Manchester, Bristol, Coventry, Swansea) so check yer local for details I guess.

x Baz

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.