GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ambulance Ltd."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/07/05 at 15:18
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Another one of those "I just stumbled across it on my iPod" bands I keep finding.

I think they're pretty damn good.

Anyone heard of their stuff?

Well worth a download if you're in to that thing. Unfortunately I don't seem to have the songs on my computer so you'll have to find it yourself.
Tue 05/07/05 at 15:18
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Another one of those "I just stumbled across it on my iPod" bands I keep finding.

I think they're pretty damn good.

Anyone heard of their stuff?

Well worth a download if you're in to that thing. Unfortunately I don't seem to have the songs on my computer so you'll have to find it yourself.
Tue 05/07/05 at 15:22
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Yeah I've heard the song 'Primitive'. Pretty damn good, they seem to seperate themselves from the crowd a bit. Everything is soooo samey lately, these were like a breath of fresh air.

I'll tell you a bloody good modern band at the moment who I'm going to see - The Arctic Monkeys.
Tue 05/07/05 at 15:23
I think they were supporting REM at Loch Lomond recently, that's all i know about them
Tue 05/07/05 at 15:25
Regular
"The Red Shift"
I already know about the Arctic Monkeys, but the REM thing was interesting.

Primitive is their second best song. Again, unfortunately, I can't find my iPod at the mo, so I can't tell you teh other one.
Wed 06/07/05 at 11:47
Regular
"The Red Shift"
*pop*
Wed 06/07/05 at 11:56
Regular
"Divine Davine"
*jism*
Wed 06/07/05 at 13:14
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
*crackle*
Wed 06/07/05 at 20:26
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Antidote and Country Gentleman are the songs you may have heard...
Wed 06/07/05 at 22:53
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Ah right cool, I'll check them out. And thanks for the sudden change of subject :p
Wed 06/07/05 at 22:54
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Michigan and Ophelia are good too, but to a lesser extent.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.