GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"chewing gum"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/07/05 at 19:28
"everyone must die!"
is there any good website where i can buy maybe a box of chewing gum or other sweets? i daily buy pack of chewing gum or other sweets and i wanna save a bit of money and time bybuying a box of something. is there any good websites that sell this?
Tue 05/07/05 at 15:03
woops my bad i was in music tv and books and didnt realise. dont really matter tho does it?
Tue 05/07/05 at 14:00
Regular
"The definitive tag"
RoJ wrote:
> What does my life have to do with chewing gum?

Or more importantly, what does this have to do with movies, music, TV or books?
Tue 05/07/05 at 12:03
"everyone must die!"
that wesbite is soo expensive i pay less in the local newsagents
Mon 04/07/05 at 20:02
Regular
"-_-"
[URL]http://www.chocolatebuttons.co.uk/erol.html[/URL]
Best i could find whilst i bothered looking :)

OH shiz, thats per stick. rip off merchants...hmm fishy £3.50 per pack, £10 per box. Ah well 10 quid for a box
Mon 04/07/05 at 19:48
Regular
"Not a Jew"
freddykreuger666 wrote:
> wtf why u trying to act all good i was only asking for a bloody
> website. shut ur trap and get over ur crappy life.

What does my life have to do with chewing gum?
Mon 04/07/05 at 19:42
Regular
"cachoo"
What a jolly idea. I eat chewing gum everyday.. sometimes 2 or 3 at a time. If I don't, I seem to start biting my nails, biting the skin around my nails, fiddling, twiddling, and go all weird. Chewing gum rocks.

We hunt together, Freddy.

Um.. also, why is this is Movies.. ?!
Mon 04/07/05 at 19:39
"everyone must die!"
wtf why u trying to act all good i was only asking for a bloody website. shut ur trap and get over ur crappy life.
Mon 04/07/05 at 19:33
Regular
"Not a Jew"
"i wanna save a bit of money"

Then don't buy the bloody stuff, moron.
Mon 04/07/05 at 19:28
"everyone must die!"
is there any good website where i can buy maybe a box of chewing gum or other sweets? i daily buy pack of chewing gum or other sweets and i wanna save a bit of money and time bybuying a box of something. is there any good websites that sell this?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.