GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Holiday blues"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/07/05 at 15:54
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Has anyone else finished Uni and is now finding that life has suddenly gone all TOO quiet - No-one to wake up for no reason across the corridor anymore, no skimply clad girls exiting the shower, no constant parties.

The whole social network has collapsed... Or is it just me??

Don't get me wrong its good being on holiday, but after an accelerated lifestyle, its feeling slightly dull and empty :-(
Tue 05/07/05 at 19:41
Regular
Rotating fan.

He also has his own versions of Sexy Halo 2, in which he again uses a fan for sexual organ decapitation.

Its all fun, especially for me and Many Goats.
Tue 05/07/05 at 19:39
"period drama"
A football fan, or a rotating fan?
Tue 05/07/05 at 19:37
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Sexy pro-evo?
> Do your mates know about this particular plan of yours?

Oriental Rib's version of Sexy Pro Evo on LIVE involves him placing his knob in a fan.
Tue 05/07/05 at 19:35
Regular
"The Red Shift"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Hurhur. He implied gayness.

:D
Tue 05/07/05 at 19:27
"period drama"
I do hope that was a joke.
Tue 05/07/05 at 19:23
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Was well weird, but eventually I got back to normality and
> started signing-on.

Signing on?
Tue 05/07/05 at 14:09
Regular
"..."
Finishing Uni was weird, for weeks afterwards I;d wake up worried about what oursework I had to do and then remembered that I'd finished. Was well weird, but eventually I got back to normality and started signing-on.
Tue 05/07/05 at 12:39
Regular
"SOUP!"
Yeah we always play it.

One person chooses Cambodia, the other Paraguay.

The loser removes an item of clothing.

If it goes to extra time they both remove an article of clothing.

Penalty shootouts involve full-frontal nudity and a length of hose.
Tue 05/07/05 at 12:34
"period drama"
Sexy pro-evo?
Do your mates know about this particular plan of yours?
Tue 05/07/05 at 12:33
Regular
"SOUP!"
I've been sleeping most of the days and been social on a night. Except today, I'm having some mates over for some sexy pro evo then getting a few busses to a precariously-hosted party in the guncrime capital of yorkshire.

Hoorah.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.