GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"monkey_man (and other Flash people)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/07/05 at 22:15
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
[URL]http://www.channel4.com/gameguru[/URL]

Channel 4 are holding some sort of game creation competition, where by games created in Flash (as well as Director Shockwave and Java applets) can win you £1000 and a new PC. I came across this in computeractive, and thought I'd let you know about it, just in case you were interested.
Thu 07/07/05 at 22:58
Regular
I can't even make a flash game :(
Mon 04/07/05 at 01:33
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Nope, can't think up any ideas that don't involve planes, guns, and any combination of the two.
Sun 03/07/05 at 23:59
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Ooh interesting, although I'm sure there'll be millions of entries, and the winner will be a spin on Big Brother.

Although if anyone has any good ideas/graphics, I can Flash it up and we can split the prizes?
Sun 03/07/05 at 22:15
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
[URL]http://www.channel4.com/gameguru[/URL]

Channel 4 are holding some sort of game creation competition, where by games created in Flash (as well as Director Shockwave and Java applets) can win you £1000 and a new PC. I came across this in computeractive, and thought I'd let you know about it, just in case you were interested.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.