GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"popcorn"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/07/05 at 20:19
i really like munching out on some popcorn at the cinema and so i wanna make some at home. im struggling to find a good website that sells popping corn that is like that in cinemas. could anyone direct me to some preferably uk sites that sell popping corn and instruct me how to make it and wot to use. i want it to taste like cinema popcorn and not all that toffee stuff that i can only find. thanx
Sun 03/07/05 at 20:19
i really like munching out on some popcorn at the cinema and so i wanna make some at home. im struggling to find a good website that sells popping corn that is like that in cinemas. could anyone direct me to some preferably uk sites that sell popping corn and instruct me how to make it and wot to use. i want it to taste like cinema popcorn and not all that toffee stuff that i can only find. thanx
Sun 03/07/05 at 20:33
Regular
You can get microwaveable popcorn from most supermarkets.
Sun 03/07/05 at 22:54
Regular
"Remember me?"
Toffee stuff is the best stuff. Cinema popcorn is bland, tasteless, cardboardesque, air-filled crap.
Sun 03/07/05 at 23:37
Regular
"The definitive tag"
It is possible to buy non-toffee popcorn in a shop you know...
Sun 03/07/05 at 23:39
Regular
"Remember me?"
We sell it at Sainsbury's. Toffee popcorn, and salted popcorn. Salted popcorn is like normal popcorn, only - weirdly enough - with salt. If you don't like salt, get someone to lick it off for that authentic cinema popcorn experience.

That should get me a pay rise.
Sun 03/07/05 at 23:47
Regular
"The definitive tag"
You sell normal sugar popcorn as well. I bought some but realised shortly afterwards that it was organic and had it destroyed.
Sun 03/07/05 at 23:53
Regular
Butterkist > all
Mon 04/07/05 at 06:48
Regular
Butter > All
Mon 04/07/05 at 13:59
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Mmm... popcorn...

I'm more of a malteaser person at the cinema though.
Tue 05/07/05 at 02:32
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
Pah! Paying for stuff, indeed! I'm still a faithful cup of free ice person. Refreshing, great crunching and free!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.