GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"popcorn"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/07/05 at 20:19
i really like munching out on some popcorn at the cinema and so i wanna make some at home. im struggling to find a good website that sells popping corn that is like that in cinemas. could anyone direct me to some preferably uk sites that sell popping corn and instruct me how to make it and wot to use. i want it to taste like cinema popcorn and not all that toffee stuff that i can only find. thanx
Wed 06/07/05 at 22:50
Regular
"Remember me?"
No problem, old bean.

*cough*
Wed 06/07/05 at 22:49
Regular
"The Red Shift"
RoJ wrote:
> Jesus I'm immature. Sorry chaps...

Pffft. "Chaps".
Wed 06/07/05 at 22:46
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Albino-Man wrote:
> They've definitely shrunk over the years...

How do you know, have you been conducting a survey?

Jesus I'm immature. Sorry chaps..
Wed 06/07/05 at 22:46
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Oh, Wagon Wheels. Thought you were talking about something else there for a minute.
Wed 06/07/05 at 22:45
Regular
"Remember me?"
They've definitely shrunk over the years...

But the jam ones are still the best.
Wed 06/07/05 at 22:43
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Ha.

I remember everytime I got one, me and a friend had a duel to see if we could cram it into our mouth in one.

We never could, but it stands to prove either my gobs bigger, or the Wagon Wheels are now minis.
Wed 06/07/05 at 22:40
Regular
"Remember me?"
I may do the same. Dairy Milk has lost its charm. I'm craving the good old stuff that I used to chomp down as a kid.

On a completely unrelated note, weren't Wagon Wheels so much bigger ten years ago?
Wed 06/07/05 at 22:38
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Personally I love coffee.

Coffee flavoured coffee.
Coffee flavoured ice cream.
Coffee flavoured chocolate.

Anything goes...

Revels aren't that nice.

I think I'll go into a cornershop sometime soon and just get one of everything that I love.

Caramac
Curly Whirly
Etc.
Wed 06/07/05 at 22:37
Regular
"8==="
Albino-Man wrote:
> Minstrels are God.
Wed 06/07/05 at 22:37
Regular
"Remember me?"
I love the coffee flavour.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.