GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"IT'S THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/07/00 at 15:31
Regular
Having wrote on this forum for some time now I thought I might go and checkout some other websites for gamers.And after searhing high and low I've come to the conclusion that this is probably best website for us gamers {in my opinion} on the internet.I went to one in the states and could'nt even get on the damn thing,all it could do was ask for my zip code{post code}so I put YKK and Levis in and that didn't work!!!!!.Special Reserve have come up with a real hit here,it's easy to use,you can join straight away,theres games to be won everyday,competitions,reviews from us and SR,you can buy you're most wanted game or pre order it the list of things to look at is huge in comparison and best of all contact with gamers on you're own specific forum.Well what do you think? I certainly can't keep away can you? ARTY.
Sun 09/07/00 at 19:32
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Agreed! I usually post a couple of things a day here, the most I've done on any forum. Hmmm, I wonder why that is hehe..;)?

Seriously though, it's a cool site, good layout, easy-to-use navigation and good people in the forum. Compared to some other forums I usually visit, the flaming is almost none existent here, nothing but good talking...:)

Keep gaming!

B/leeders
Kill Piracy!
Sun 09/07/00 at 15:31
Having wrote on this forum for some time now I thought I might go and checkout some other websites for gamers.And after searhing high and low I've come to the conclusion that this is probably best website for us gamers {in my opinion} on the internet.I went to one in the states and could'nt even get on the damn thing,all it could do was ask for my zip code{post code}so I put YKK and Levis in and that didn't work!!!!!.Special Reserve have come up with a real hit here,it's easy to use,you can join straight away,theres games to be won everyday,competitions,reviews from us and SR,you can buy you're most wanted game or pre order it the list of things to look at is huge in comparison and best of all contact with gamers on you're own specific forum.Well what do you think? I certainly can't keep away can you? ARTY.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.