GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Crazy Frog game"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/07/05 at 09:38
Regular
"Mozzy"
'CRAZY FROG' LEAPS TO PLAYSTATION
Britsoft Coup As Leading Independent UK Publisher Signs Worldwide Agreement For 'Crazy Frog' PC and PlayStation 2 Game; Christmas Number One Assured
Digital Jesters has won the battle fought between rival games industry superpowers to win the race to sign Wallaroo Licensing Company's "Crazy Frog" icon. The firm has exclusive worldwide interactive entertainment rights across all formats, and will publish the first Crazy Frog computer and videogame this November on PC and PS2.

Following its debut as a ringtone and mobile mascot, the Crazy Frog (also known as The Annoying Thing) has been a mainstream phenomenon, with its 'Axel F' single occupying four weeks as the UK's best-selling single this year. Subsequent singles are in the pipeline, and an album is due this summer – so whether you love or loathe the grinning, virtual bike-riding amphibian, there's little chance of escaping him this year.

Digital Jesters has negotiated an exclusive deal which will see it develop and publish the first Crazy Frog video game worldwide, for release across on various platforms. November will see the Crazy Frog and his chums thrown headfirst into an arcade racing game.

"This is the deal everyone wanted," enthuses Leo Zullo, marketing director and co-founder, Digital Jesters. "Given the competition, we're obviously proud to have secured this deal, which will offer Digital Jesters exciting opportunities from Christmas onwards. We're working with Wallaroo to develop our own intellectual property within the Crazy Frog universe, capitalising on the colossal success of the ubiquitous character. We've continually hinted that big things were just around the corner at Digital Jesters, and they don't get much bigger than this."

"Out of everyone we were discussing the deal with, only Digital Jesters showed the passion, excitement and enthusiasm we demand from our partners to do what is necessary to evolve this special character," adds Stefan Heinemann, director, Wallaroo Licensing Company. "Digital Jesters moved quickly and with great fervour. We're confident Digital Jesters will ensure Crazy Frog dominate the games charts this Christmas."

Crazy frog Racer will hit the shelves in Europe in November 2005, priced at a one off cost of £19.99 (29.99). Rest of the world will follow in Quarter 1 2006.

To be part of the Crazy Frog Racer Club, you can join for free at www.crazyfroggame.com

Great...
Mon 04/07/05 at 23:04
"period drama"
I'm pretty sure you'd get away with it, though.

So, this is what it feels to be bumraped, eh? Not so nice.

Leo Zullo, marketing director and co-founder, should really shut the hell up. Actully, mate, nobody wanted this - you just rather like the idea of slapping the latest chav-idol and now, sadly, some equally depressing friends (look, the cute girl frog! the strong but stupid toad! the street-wise lizard!) on some generic MK-clone and building little forts in the office out of money.
Mon 04/07/05 at 22:56
"For the horde!!!!"
UrkiE-UK wrote:
> I saw a kid on side of a small street slurring various noises and
> gurgles at us as me and my group of social accompanyment rode past on
> our bicycle machines.
>
> He was wearing a crazy frog T-shirt.
>
> He was about 7 or 8.

It's times like that I wish murder was legal.
Mon 04/07/05 at 00:48
Regular
I saw a kid on side of a small street slurring various noises and gurgles at us as me and my group of social accompanyment rode past on our bicycle machines.

He was wearing a crazy frog T-shirt.

He was about 7 or 8.
Sun 03/07/05 at 14:48
Regular
"~DPG~"
Mozzy you copied all that, you ought to be warned. lol.
Sat 02/07/05 at 23:35
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Someone, slap ice crystal.

It's alright pal, we'll get those crazy thoughts out of your head!
Sat 02/07/05 at 23:31
Regular
"\\"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Are you blind?
>
> Or did you just not even read the first 5 lines of the original post?

I think it's more worrying that he's at all interested in this game.
Sat 02/07/05 at 23:30
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Mozzy wrote:
> November will see the Crazy Frog
> and his chums thrown headfirst into an arcade racing game.

Chums? That means that they're inventing more annoying characters... I hate mankind.

> To be part of the Crazy Frog Racer Club, you can join for free at
> www.crazyfroggame.com[/I]

Not if you paid me.
Sat 02/07/05 at 23:17
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I'm still hoping that the boneheaded prats who buy into the Crazy Frog will have lost interest by Christmas and the game will sell like bottles of cold sick.
Sat 02/07/05 at 22:44
"For the horde!!!!"
It's proberly like papa the rapper only he goes bing bing lol
Sat 02/07/05 at 14:03
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Are you blind?

Or did you just not even read the first 5 lines of the original post?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.