GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"wwe games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/10/04 at 00:59
"Sweet Chin Music"
who thinx they shud put the old wwe games on game cube
Thu 04/11/04 at 18:29
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Per cents tend to be out of 100
Per cent = per hundred
Thats all the comments I have to make
PS I loved No Mercy too. Just so great. Also there was a WCW game on N64 that was very good, exactly the same as No Mercy, just different charaters obviously. The wrestlers that werent made by Acclaim were good too, but hard to use with the long commands. I think Warzone was one of them but I dont remember now, my games have long been stored in the attic.
Thu 04/11/04 at 07:26
"Sweet Chin Music"
add ur comments here
Thu 28/10/04 at 22:40
"Sweet Chin Music"
i ave a feeling the game sd v raw will be very popular i can say tho 1 of ma mags rated it 98% out of 100%
Thu 28/10/04 at 21:26
Regular
Nah, it just doesn't match the wonder that was No mercy.

No matter how hard they tried.
Thu 28/10/04 at 21:25
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Well Day of Reckoning is a good one aswell.. However already on GC
Thu 28/10/04 at 21:08
Regular
lcarus wrote:
> What is it with your perception of businesses loving each other?
> Business is business.

It was a joke.

Acclaim used to release a lot of exclusive stuff for Nintendo. Warzone and attitude had extra stuff in the N64 version. They then shifted support over to the playstation during the current generation and have now gone bankcrupt.

That'll teach 'em :P
Thu 28/10/04 at 20:48
What is it with your perception of businesses loving each other? Business is business.
Thu 28/10/04 at 20:24
Regular
Extreme G

'Twas moderatly good.
Thu 28/10/04 at 20:23
Regular
Those were the days when Acclaim really loved Nintendo.

When the love died so did Acclaim.

Acclaim, Died of a broken heart.

R.I.P
Thu 28/10/04 at 19:58
I remember Warzone. When I played Wrestlemania and No Mercy I wondered why the developers left out analogue control; but after Warzone, I realized why; hardly accurate, loose control and not well suited to the mpaaing system that No Mercy and WM used for their wrestlers.

Another quirly thing with Warzone were the entrances; even with "famous" wrestlers it was like walking into a stage with no audience.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.