GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Leeds united gunning for Newcastle Duo"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/07/05 at 14:53
Regular
Keith Gillespie and Lee Clarke, ex-newcastle legends, look set to join Steve Stone, Ian Bennet, Dan Harding (yeah baby), Eddie Lewis and Rob Hulse as the new signings at Elland Road.

Aaron Lennon's departure to Totenham has upset Leeds fans as he was a bright spark for the future. Yet the capture of Harding, another youngster certain of a great future, has helped reduce fears from Leeds fans that they young guns are to stay.

Matthew Killgannon, Frazier Richardson, Simon Walton and Danny Pugh, the future faces of Leeds United, are all set to stay this season.

With David Healy and Rob Hulse up front it is increasingly likely that Leeds may be promotional contenders for next season.
Fri 01/07/05 at 18:42
Regular
monkey_man wrote:
> Dringo wrote:
> bright spark for the future.
>
> You damn, dirty troll!

*sigh*
Fri 01/07/05 at 18:36
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Dringo wrote:
> bright spark for the future.

You damn, dirty troll!
Fri 01/07/05 at 18:33
Regular
Blackwell is an incredible manager. I'd take that back!
Fri 01/07/05 at 17:36
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
If I were a Leeds fan, signing Steve Stone makes sense, I dont really know why Portsmouth let him go. He was one of there only consistent players
Fri 01/07/05 at 16:29
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
It's his first proper managers job though so hes probably getting over excited with the whole thing.
Fri 01/07/05 at 16:24
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Reynolds wrote:
> I don't think Blackwell knows what he's doing. He just seems to buy
> players for the sake of it...
Fri 01/07/05 at 16:21
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
I'm surprised they're interested in him after purchasing Steve Stone.

I don't think Blackwell knows what he's doing. He just seems to buy players for the sake of it...
Fri 01/07/05 at 14:53
Regular
Keith Gillespie and Lee Clarke, ex-newcastle legends, look set to join Steve Stone, Ian Bennet, Dan Harding (yeah baby), Eddie Lewis and Rob Hulse as the new signings at Elland Road.

Aaron Lennon's departure to Totenham has upset Leeds fans as he was a bright spark for the future. Yet the capture of Harding, another youngster certain of a great future, has helped reduce fears from Leeds fans that they young guns are to stay.

Matthew Killgannon, Frazier Richardson, Simon Walton and Danny Pugh, the future faces of Leeds United, are all set to stay this season.

With David Healy and Rob Hulse up front it is increasingly likely that Leeds may be promotional contenders for next season.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.