GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who r u gonna vote for......"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/06/01 at 16:21
Regular
soon, it will be the special reserve election. I no who i am voting for, do u no who u r voting for???
Mon 04/06/01 at 19:57
Remember that's Guru with a G-R-O-N-T-I.

Excellent...
Mon 04/06/01 at 15:44
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I'm voting for Guru
Mon 04/06/01 at 15:33
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Lib Dems maybe opposition because William Hague does not have a clue!
Sun 03/06/01 at 16:32
Labour lanslide - obviously. Shame.
Sun 03/06/01 at 16:31
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Vote for Blair.....

....oh sorry wrong election.

Forget I said anything.

I'm leaving now.

Erm....bye
Sun 03/06/01 at 16:25
Vote for me.
Sun 03/06/01 at 13:48
If a notable gets enough votes they should be upgraded to Staff Newbie... No wait that wont work... hmm.

Anyway, don't forget that GAME is spelt G-R-O-N-T-I, yes and so is er-no... And anyone else you happen to want to vote for.

Excellent, that should fool them all, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! BWAHAHAHAHAAAA! MUHUHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAAA!

Umm, did I say that out loud? Uhh, disregard transmission, we're getting a little interference... Fizzle, blurf, he-fizz- how's thi-gfffffffffffff.
Sun 03/06/01 at 13:16
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
No! Why are you planning on doing it anytime soon!
Sun 03/06/01 at 13:16
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Hey Iggy I know this sounds insulting but why the hell would you want a NOtable to become a NOtable? Hmmm Iggy are you sure you knew what the vote was for.
Sun 03/06/01 at 13:14
Regular
"A square watermelon"
Can you vote for a notable?

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.