GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NFL and NBA"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/07/05 at 02:13
Regular
"Swish"
We've seen the drafts of both leagues. In the NFL, which team will be #1. If T.O. returns with a better attitude, the Eagles have a shot, but something tells me its Peyton Manning and the Colts turn. I want to see the Chargers and Ladainian Tomlinson step up though and please get a new kicker who want miss in an important Wild Card game. With Antonio Gates I felt they had a fair shot.

In the NBA, I think it will be a tough battle for #1 spot, i think SA will be NBA Final contenders. With Larry Brown PROABLY leaving, the Pistons might not have a chance. I would like to see my favorite player Allen Iverson, as well as KG and T-Mac win one within the next6 or 7 seasons.
The team 2 teams to watch is my 2 finals predictions the Heat and the Suns. Shaq should be much healthier and Wade always is getting better.
Sat 02/07/05 at 13:10
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I get the feeling that the AFC will rule again this year. It's really only the Eagles that have their act together enough to beat the best AFC teams. I reckon that we won't see TOO much of a change from last year, although the Jaguars might do a bit more damage as Leftwich gets more and more experience.
Fri 01/07/05 at 10:36
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
It's going to be the Raiders year this time around. Oh yes. Easily now the strongest offense in the league. And if every game is won 45-42 then I'll take that. :-D

Meh, in all seriousness, though, seeing as naff all was done to sort out the defense, the best the Raiders can hope for this season is an 8-8 finish, I think. Hopefully they'll surprise me, but with Warren "can't be arsed" Sapp leading the D once again, it's going to be a very difficult season.
Fri 01/07/05 at 02:13
Regular
"Swish"
We've seen the drafts of both leagues. In the NFL, which team will be #1. If T.O. returns with a better attitude, the Eagles have a shot, but something tells me its Peyton Manning and the Colts turn. I want to see the Chargers and Ladainian Tomlinson step up though and please get a new kicker who want miss in an important Wild Card game. With Antonio Gates I felt they had a fair shot.

In the NBA, I think it will be a tough battle for #1 spot, i think SA will be NBA Final contenders. With Larry Brown PROABLY leaving, the Pistons might not have a chance. I would like to see my favorite player Allen Iverson, as well as KG and T-Mac win one within the next6 or 7 seasons.
The team 2 teams to watch is my 2 finals predictions the Heat and the Suns. Shaq should be much healthier and Wade always is getting better.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.