GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It's good that The Sun can be light-hearted over this sort of thing"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/06/05 at 18:17
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
[URL]http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005300127,00.html[/URL]

Because, y'know, as they keep saying, he's a monster and everything.

Was anyone's life really enriched by seeing pictures of Saddam in his pants? Did it genuinely make anyone feel different about their feelings toward him? No one wants to see pictures of an old man in his pants, doesn't matter who it is.

I remember there were briefly pictures of George W. Bush in his pants that were removed without trace not so long ago, the speed in which they were taken down was amazing.

I forget my point. I'm hungry.
Fri 01/07/05 at 00:12
Regular
"8==="
Edgy wrote:
> Heh, you could call it his 'trial' run

Heh.

Arnie: Here's your trial...

*Flashes automatic weapon*

Arnie: Run!

*Budda budda budda*
Thu 30/06/05 at 23:17
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I really he sues them and wins, money is no good to a dead man but if it annoys The Scum i'm all for it.
Thu 30/06/05 at 23:01
Regular
Heh, you could call it his 'trial' run
Thu 30/06/05 at 21:58
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Saddam has no right to sue anyone. The moment he steps into a court, he'll be killed.

hopefully
Thu 30/06/05 at 21:55
Regular
I think it would be rather amusing for a paper like The Sun to acquire photos of Mugabe in his underwear and to accidentally drop the pictures around the most inhabited towns in Zimbabwe.

It would cause far more damage to him than those pics have done to Saddam.
Thu 30/06/05 at 19:56
"Your darling mother"
The overall fact of it is Saddam is a small version of hell and The Sun finds it neccessary to publicize to the world that he's hating it because they think it'll make the public happy. It's a stupid cause.

Regardless to all this though, I still set the picture of him washing his pants as my desktop wallpaper. Saddam is hAwT!!!11$$@*&
Thu 30/06/05 at 19:14
Regular
"Laughingstock"
When's televised trial and live pay-per-view public execution...
Thu 30/06/05 at 18:45
Regular
Saddam in his pants turned me gay.

And I imagine the whole fiasco could well be worth more than that million to the Sun if he does try to sue.
Thu 30/06/05 at 18:17
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
[URL]http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005300127,00.html[/URL]

Because, y'know, as they keep saying, he's a monster and everything.

Was anyone's life really enriched by seeing pictures of Saddam in his pants? Did it genuinely make anyone feel different about their feelings toward him? No one wants to see pictures of an old man in his pants, doesn't matter who it is.

I remember there were briefly pictures of George W. Bush in his pants that were removed without trace not so long ago, the speed in which they were taken down was amazing.

I forget my point. I'm hungry.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.