GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Confederations Cup Final"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/06/05 at 18:44
Regular
"Mozzy"
Brazil vs Argentina

Looking forward to this one, should be good. Im putting my money on Argentina 2 - 1.
Sat 02/07/05 at 02:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
He does have the most beautiful smile in football, well ever since Twinkletoes lost the braces
Fri 01/07/05 at 22:07
Regular
Argentina annoy me, just because they seem to be the most diving team in the world and they take themselves too seriously. Czech Republic all the way for me, but if Brazil play, I normally like them. Just because I like to see 'Dinho smile, it makes me so warm inside.
Thu 30/06/05 at 15:17
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Stryke wrote:
> but the rest of you?

Same reason as AJ really and because of one Gabby Heinze.
Thu 30/06/05 at 14:28
Guess I support Brazil, but that's because of Milan's Brazilians - Kaka, Cafu, Serginho, Dida, and eh, Kaka's brother.

When they're not playing Argentina however, I like Argentina.

That's just because of Riquelme and Crespo though.
Thu 30/06/05 at 11:48
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> down wrote:
> Kaka Riquelme
>
> --
>
> Was that in doubt, or something? Riquelme isn't even the best
> midfielder in the Argentina team. Someone tell me why they didn't
> start Aimar?
>
> Rafa knew his worth.

Aimar isnt better. Riquelme destroyed Brazil in the qualifier last month, and the whole team has been built around him since pekerman took over. Riquelme (and not Forlan) is also the main reason why Villareal will be in the champs league next season.
Thu 30/06/05 at 11:43
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I was supporting Argentina yesterday because I support whoever is playing Brazil, unless it's one of my few select hated nations. :-)

It's good to see Brazil beat, because they are the best team in the world, and when they get a good humping it's very entertaining.

Also, Riquelme is better than Aimar. He scored 15 from midfield in La Liga this season and set up about 20 for Forlan as well. Immense season.
Thu 30/06/05 at 11:28
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Stryke wrote:
but the rest of you?

..Jumping on the bandwangon...?

Thought it was an entertaining watch, though at times looked like a pre season friendly or one of those charity matches. The fancy dans of the team were loving it with the little tricks and what not.

Ronald should have gone for that elbow though, and that Dida 'foul' was a certain penalty.

Some very nice goals though.
Thu 30/06/05 at 11:20
Regular
Also, why does every one on this forum seem to love Argentina? I know Ortega likes to pretend he was raised on the streets in Buenos Aires and shared tramp-scraps with Mascherano, but the rest of you?
Thu 30/06/05 at 11:20
Regular
down wrote:
> Kaka > Riquelme

--

Was that in doubt, or something? Riquelme isn't even the best midfielder in the Argentina team. Someone tell me why they didn't start Aimar?

Rafa knew his worth.
Thu 30/06/05 at 10:04
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
Kawada wrote:
> That roof isn't very good is it :-D

Hehehe. The crowd loved that

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.