GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"smackdown ***spoiler***"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/06/05 at 15:56
Regular
"paid, laid and made"
*******spoiler********

on smackdown in the 6 man elimination match here is what happens

big show is replaced by the 4th draft pick christian

everyone is eliminated apart from jbl and christian

jbl pins christian

gm theodore long says smackdown doesn't need a champion or the smackdown championship

world heavyweight champion batista's music hits

everyone just starts fighting as smackdown goes off air
Thu 30/06/05 at 16:39
Regular
"Ow Yer"
you guys been on the WWE.com front page theres two silhouettes of this weeks SD draft picks and not one of them doesn’t look like Christian.
Wed 29/06/05 at 17:52
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
jakey b wrote:
> gm theodore long says smackdown doesn't need a champion or the
> smackdown championship
>
I guess when your actually watching the event this is massive clue as to what is about to happen
Wed 29/06/05 at 16:44
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ah well hopefully Christian and Benoit will feud so at least there'll be some good to come from it.

JBL vs Batista, i can just see the ratings now .......... plummeting
Wed 29/06/05 at 16:38
Regular
Batista versus JBL? Damn, this is exactly the rivalry I'm not looking forward to. I know they're trying to give Batista the support of the SmackDown crowd and to do that they'd have to either pit him against JBL, Hassan or Christian, but surely to someone with an ounce of sense the guy on that list that they should be giving it to is Christian?

I thought that after JBL's depressing reign as champion he'd no longer get a chance to be in the main event, but the creative team have again managed to give us what will surely be a complete failure of an angle, which either results in the average Batista keeping the title for an extremely long period of time, or the quite frankly awful JBL leading the show for another few months. Either way, I'm left (once again) very disappointed. Although, to be honest, again we've learned to expect nothing less.

Out of the 6 performers in the match on SmackDown plus Batista, we've now been rewarded the poorest set-up possible other than JBL against Muhammad Hassan. Benoit and Christian would be much more appreciated winners but again the decision-making has left a lot to be desired.
Wed 29/06/05 at 15:56
Regular
"paid, laid and made"
*******spoiler********

on smackdown in the 6 man elimination match here is what happens

big show is replaced by the 4th draft pick christian

everyone is eliminated apart from jbl and christian

jbl pins christian

gm theodore long says smackdown doesn't need a champion or the smackdown championship

world heavyweight champion batista's music hits

everyone just starts fighting as smackdown goes off air

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.