GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shadowman 2...or what I have heard!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/06/01 at 13:22
Regular
You may have heard the rumours of a Shadowman sequel. Well so have I and this is some of the info I have found out about it.

I saw loads of screenshots on this new Shadowman sequel from the version showed at the E3 show and it was said to be a bit shakey, but it has been said to look very promising.

The graphics look millions of times better in the screenshots that I have seen, and I have read that loads of polygons were used to create the environments and characters. There is a real time, day and night system being developed like in Pokemon Gold and the like.

The game will be set in different places that include Iraq, Britain, Ireland, Russia and Louisiana. New characters have also been revealed, including someone called Babayaga, a witch,(I think) and a guy called Thomas Decon. Decon will be Leroi’s sidekick, and he’s in a wheelchair. He’s also pretty good with guns, and at certain points, Decon caps off with two shotguns at once, while Leroi pushes him around in his chair.

Shadowman 2 could be for an August release for the whole world.
Sat 02/06/01 at 13:22
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
You may have heard the rumours of a Shadowman sequel. Well so have I and this is some of the info I have found out about it.

I saw loads of screenshots on this new Shadowman sequel from the version showed at the E3 show and it was said to be a bit shakey, but it has been said to look very promising.

The graphics look millions of times better in the screenshots that I have seen, and I have read that loads of polygons were used to create the environments and characters. There is a real time, day and night system being developed like in Pokemon Gold and the like.

The game will be set in different places that include Iraq, Britain, Ireland, Russia and Louisiana. New characters have also been revealed, including someone called Babayaga, a witch,(I think) and a guy called Thomas Decon. Decon will be Leroi’s sidekick, and he’s in a wheelchair. He’s also pretty good with guns, and at certain points, Decon caps off with two shotguns at once, while Leroi pushes him around in his chair.

Shadowman 2 could be for an August release for the whole world.
Sat 02/06/01 at 13:24
Really? Shame I don't like Shadowman... He runs like he has soiled his nappy.
Sat 02/06/01 at 13:25
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
PS2?
Sat 02/06/01 at 13:28
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Not sure but it probably is I will have to have another look around to find out but I havent read anything like that anywhere.
Sat 02/06/01 at 13:34
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I think so.
Sat 02/06/01 at 14:16
Regular
"Whatever!"
I believe it is PS2!!
Sat 02/06/01 at 15:34
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Youre probaLY RIGHT!
Sat 02/06/01 at 15:38
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
What are you lot on about. I have known about the Shadowman sequel for months. C and VG had an 8 page article on it. At one point in the game it is like metal gear solid and you have t0 sneak around without the guards catching you. Metal Gear Solid in hell anyone?
Sat 02/06/01 at 15:41
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
I know lots more but I do not have the time to tell you about it at the mo. I will probably make a forum tonight about something or other and I will talk about it then.
Sat 02/06/01 at 15:43
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
I know I have known about it for a bit too but different magazines have said it was a rumour others have said it could come out around August but we dont have many details, and by the way I must have missed that issue of CVG, anyway it is only recently that places have been dishing out some proper info on this game like what the characters, is the demo good, did it play well and the like.

It is recent news!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.