GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The all powerful dollar vs the all powerful talent suppressor *Draft spoilers*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/06/05 at 19:40
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
*note - all null and void depending on if certain trades happen after the draft.

Now with Boretista gone over to Smackdown that leaves only one world title on RAW ....... and Trips doesn't has it, which can only mean ....... Cena's feud with Jericho is instantly forgotten and a program with the cancer of wrestling is launched.

This brings me to the topic of my post and the dilemma which is facing Vinny Mac right now.

Does he go with the majority fans choice and the guy who actually draws, John Cena, or does he go with daddy's little angel's husband and carry on helping Trips with his determination to beat Flair's record which when achieved will be witnessed by the 3 fans still left?

Shall be quite interesting to see who wins this battle, even if the matches would suck.

Who's your choice to win?
Mon 04/07/05 at 15:11
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Benoit V Kane as well. The main event though was Triple H V HBK Hell in a cell.
Mon 04/07/05 at 15:07
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I read somewhere that out of the last 25 World title angles, Trips has been involved in 23. I can think of Orton vs Benoit but not the other
Mon 04/07/05 at 14:00
Regular
"..."
The Wardy wrote:
> I thought that Batista/Triple H feud ending and Triple H leaving the
> title frame for a while would be good.

Dude, I've been waiting 4 years for HHH to leave the title fram for a while. The only things which have caused that to happen so far are major injuries and film commitments. Hollywood, give HHH more movie roles. NOW.

> But it looks like he will go for Cena now.

ANyone else looking forward to the solid gold technical masterpieces which that feud will yield? [/Sarcasm]

> As said before i would like the Angle feud with Triple H.

I'd rather see an Angle/Shelton feud. Now that would be gold.

> They say Trips has a broken rib and will be out for a while, although
> there is probably no truth to that.
>
> Anyone know?

If we all say our prayers and take our vitamins, we may be lucky.
Sun 03/07/05 at 16:38
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I thought that Batista/Triple H feud ending and Triple H leaving the title frame for a while would be good, but it looks like he will go for Cena now. As said before i would like the Angle feud with Triple H. They say Trips has a broken rib and will be out for a while, although there is probably no truth to that.

Anyone know?
Sat 02/07/05 at 13:52
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The Wardy wrote:
> I want Cena all the way to win if it does come to him against Triple
> H, but they both have the charisma so they could pull off some good
> promos and stuff.

Least it'd be someone else for HHH to deliver his old tired monotone promo about.
Sat 02/07/05 at 09:19
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I want Cena all the way to win if it does come to him against Triple H, but they both have the charisma so they could pull off some good promos and stuff. I get bored seeing Trips in the title picture all the time and i think it would be nice to have someone else going for it. Like someone else said i would like to see an Angle/HHH feud with no titles involved, just a good feud with some good matches.
Thu 30/06/05 at 14:24
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Will just have to hope he doesn't have too much ring rust on him, Daniels will pull him through it anyway
Thu 30/06/05 at 14:18
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Speaking of Christopher Daniels, he will be working against Matt
> Hardy in Hardy's ROH debut. To my mind, that's a potential MOTY
> candidate.

absolutely. i'll be looking for that on t'internet a few days afterwards :D
Thu 30/06/05 at 14:06
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> In other Daniels news, he'll be debuting his Curry Man gimmick in
> California in a couple of weeks.

Heh, I'd be tempted to go to that dressed as a devil, clutching a sign saying 'Keep Curry out of California'...
Thu 30/06/05 at 14:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
In other Daniels news, he'll be debuting his Curry Man gimmick in California in a couple of weeks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.