GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Office Space's Peter Gibbons - a hero for the common man"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/06/05 at 11:23
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
[URL]http://www.theshiznit.co.uk[/URL]

A new hero has been inducted into TheShiznit hall of fame, and that's the straight-shooting no-nonsense Peter Gibbons of Office Space fame. He proves the only way to get ahead in life is to stop caring about pointless office paperwork and start watching kung fu movies on cable.
Fri 01/07/05 at 19:36
Regular
"You've upset me"
Also, I can't get over how much Ron Livingston reminds me of Charlie Sheen.
Fri 01/07/05 at 19:31
Regular
"You've upset me"
Got it and watched it today. Really liked it. It's gonna be one of those films that I'll not think about for a few months then one day I'll be bored and shove it on and enjoy it all over again. Mmmkay?
Thu 30/06/05 at 11:17
Regular
Axe kick, axe kick, axe kick.
Wed 29/06/05 at 21:53
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Yeah it's one of those films that was made for DVD. I don't mean it didn't have a theatrical release, but that it's perfect for home viewing. Plus it's a budget title so that helps.

Can't wait until his next film. Sould be seeing it when I'm in NY this September.
Tue 28/06/05 at 23:05
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
There is gonna be a special edition, but no details have been released about it so far. I want a Mike Judge commentary, some deleted scenes maybe, and I reckon there's an alternative ending in there somewhere. But a nice docco and commentary would go down a treat.

Office Space is apparently one of Fox's top 20 selling DVD's, which is pretty incredible when you think about how many films they actually produce.
Tue 28/06/05 at 21:50
Regular
So THAT's who Brent was on about...
Tue 28/06/05 at 21:23
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I've heard there's a special edition out sometime.
Tue 28/06/05 at 19:45
Regular
"You've upset me"
Been meaning to get this for aaaaages, kept forgetting. Tis on Play for a fiver *clickety-purchase*.
Tue 28/06/05 at 19:06
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Yup, one of my favourite films.
Tue 28/06/05 at 11:33
Excellent

I love Office Space so much

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.