GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super Nintendo is still fun"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/06/05 at 20:50
Regular
"Swish"
Despite the gameboys, ds, and gamecube, it wouldn't hurt to pull out the SNES
Tue 08/11/05 at 12:24
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I used to play it every so often until recently it broke for good. Mario Kart, Super Mario World and Street fighter 2 were games I played to death.
Mon 03/10/05 at 21:00
Regular
I just whipped out my snes bout a week ago, been playing mortal combat, super mario and desert strike more than would be recomended by any health expert, or worried parent. its definetly worth going retro once in a while, reminded me of happier times as a kid.
Wed 28/09/05 at 23:17
Regular
Would you be allowed to take your own Super Scope onto the plain?
Wed 28/09/05 at 17:54
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Georgey5 wrote:
> I was able to play super mario nintendo version on an aero plane.
> Really was great fun to relive some memories.
>
>>> Is there a non-Nintendo one?

I'm there are several non-Nintendo versions in China...
Tue 06/09/05 at 15:51
Regular
The SNES really is a class system. We got it when I was 3 years old :D I loved Star Wing and Donkey Kong Country, great games.
Tue 06/09/05 at 13:18
Regular
"8==="
Georgey5 wrote:
> I was able to play super mario nintendo version on an aero plane.
> Really was great fun to relive some memories.

Is there a non-Nintendo one?
Fri 02/09/05 at 23:32
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
SNES still rules!
Wed 29/06/05 at 16:54
Regular
"I'm Great."
Been playing Super Metroid. Got lost and stuck again. Apart from that a great game.
Wed 29/06/05 at 14:37
Regular
SNES rules.
Tue 28/06/05 at 23:43
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
I was able to play super mario nintendo version on an aero plane. Really was great fun to relive some memories.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.