GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sega Saturn games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/06/05 at 13:49
Regular
"I'm Great."
So suggestions of really good Sega Saturn games? Picked one up with Loaded, Sega Rally Championship, Sonic Jam, Hexen, Christmas Nights and Panzer Dragoon and two controllers for £19.

Also a few other things. Commodor 64 with a few games and the other sort of bits for £10. Super Metroid (snes) in box with 72 page player's guide for £15. International Track and field for £1 and Tekken 3 for £3. Not bad for a car boot sale me thinks.
Mon 27/06/05 at 13:49
Regular
"I'm Great."
So suggestions of really good Sega Saturn games? Picked one up with Loaded, Sega Rally Championship, Sonic Jam, Hexen, Christmas Nights and Panzer Dragoon and two controllers for £19.

Also a few other things. Commodor 64 with a few games and the other sort of bits for £10. Super Metroid (snes) in box with 72 page player's guide for £15. International Track and field for £1 and Tekken 3 for £3. Not bad for a car boot sale me thinks.
Mon 27/06/05 at 17:47
Regular
"hulagadoo"
It really depends what type of game your looking for...

If you liked RPGs try getting Shining Wisdome (I think its called) or Panzer dragoon saga thats quite expensive though...
Wed 29/06/05 at 16:53
Regular
"I'm Great."
Looked at Dragoon Panzer saga and it was rather expensive. I'm thinking maybe RPGs and anything else that is pretty good. Most games go for less than £5 now so would be worth getting them just to see what all the fuss is about.
Wed 29/06/05 at 18:11
Regular
"hulagadoo"
I used to enjoy playing Burning Rangers, that was when I was about 11 though.
Wed 29/06/05 at 18:18
Regular
"I'm Great."
I'll keep a look out for it then. Might find it cheap.
Wed 29/06/05 at 18:46
Regular
"0228"
Cid Vilante wrote:
> Sega Rally Championship

Game over, yeahhhh!

Get Die Hard Arcade, you can hit people with a green broom. Surely that alone makes it worthy?
Wed 29/06/05 at 20:32
Regular
"I'm Great."
I did see Die Hard Arcade yesterday. Was £19.99 so I didn't get it. Little short on money but once payday comes I'll still have no money but won't feel too bad as the overdraft will look better. If I can find it a little cheaper then I may well get it.
Wed 29/06/05 at 21:10
Regular
"0228"
[URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3656&item=8201424714&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW[/URL]

If you don't buy it then I probably will.
Wed 29/06/05 at 21:40
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Ah yes...Die Hard Arcade...I never could get it for the Saturn, I spent hundreds playing it in the arcades.
Wed 29/06/05 at 21:42
Regular
"0228"
I had it but it kept crashing so I took it back and ended up swapping it for Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3. That's a tough game, I only ever got through the arcade mode once.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.