GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sega Saturn games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/06/05 at 13:49
Regular
"I'm Great."
So suggestions of really good Sega Saturn games? Picked one up with Loaded, Sega Rally Championship, Sonic Jam, Hexen, Christmas Nights and Panzer Dragoon and two controllers for £19.

Also a few other things. Commodor 64 with a few games and the other sort of bits for £10. Super Metroid (snes) in box with 72 page player's guide for £15. International Track and field for £1 and Tekken 3 for £3. Not bad for a car boot sale me thinks.
Fri 02/09/05 at 23:31
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
......................are rubbish
Mon 18/07/05 at 11:42
Regular
"you've got a beard"
so do i usually, but athlete kings is fantastic. except for the 2 running events, which are tedious.

high jump rules.
Sun 17/07/05 at 19:06
Regular
"0228"
[URL]http://www.theatticbug.co.uk/catalog/images/saturn%20athlete%20kings.jpg[/URL]

It does look a bit crappy, though I hate all of these sorts of sports games. Even the legendary Track and Field.
Sun 17/07/05 at 18:13
Regular
"you've got a beard"
"athlete kings" was the best saturn game ever. fact :D
Fri 15/07/05 at 14:32
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Ice_Crystal_15 wrote:
> Wa you expect to sell your game over here their retro you can pla the
> game on your computer mate.
>
> PS:I don't mean to offend

He casually chats like a rapper. It's incredibly hard to understand and I don't think that person could ever of been offended by that comment.

And it's 'I didn't mean to offend. And all the 'there's, then's and their's' you use are wrong, wrong, WRONG.
Thu 14/07/05 at 23:43
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Ice_Crystal_15 wrote:
> Wa you expect to sell your game over here their retro you can pla the
> game on your computer mate.
>
> PS:I don't mean to offend

What in the hell? Learn to spell, and some grammar wouldn't go a miss either.
Thu 14/07/05 at 18:33
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
Wa you expect to sell your game over here their retro you can pla the game on your computer mate.

PS:I don't mean to offend
Thu 30/06/05 at 17:31
Regular
"hulagadoo"
I just got my Saturn down from the attic. I tried to play Virtua Cop but the damn lightgun isn't working and its built in battery ran out so lost all my game saves :( Think I have a memory cartridge somewhere...

I did play a bit of Exhumed which was quite fun and have just put on Die Hard Trilogy.
Thu 30/06/05 at 10:55
Regular
"0228"
That was who I had problems with, Shao Khan was easy once you reached him. The best method for Motaro is to use Sheeva (the female version of Goro) and use her special move that makes her jump up and down really quickly, and just use it over and over again. Works eventually.
Thu 30/06/05 at 08:42
Regular
"hulagadoo"
I could never beat Motaro horse/man thing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.