GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RIP Richard Whiteley"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/06/05 at 21:52
Regular
Cannot belive this guy has died, he was an absolute legend, rest in peace, pay your respects.
Fri 01/07/05 at 20:53
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
They should do a tribute Countdown.
Fri 01/07/05 at 20:31
Regular
"0228"
Auf Deutsch wrote:
> RIP indeed. He was a legend. Like a lot of people, I knew he was ill,
> but I really wasn't expecting this. It's eerie though, only last week
> on Channel 4 I saw one of their ads where Richard was saying how he'd
> like to be remembered..."As the first person on Channel 4."

They just showed that advert again, interestingly they cut Whiteley's bit out of it though.
Tue 28/06/05 at 11:19
Regular
M@rk wrote:
> Oh and RIP Tigger

RIP Piglet too

whats with all the Winnie the Pooh voice actors dying so close together
Mon 27/06/05 at 20:59
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Dringo wrote:
> Do you think they'll play the final countdown at his funeral?
>
> Legend he was.

Everyone listen to it now in respect.

We'll miss ya Whiteley.
Mon 27/06/05 at 20:41
Regular
countdown is on tommomorw and wednesday, with both semi finals being shown on thursday, the final is on friday followed by a special Richard Whiteley tribute documentary program. Thats for all students, unemployed, get a job.
Mon 27/06/05 at 19:20
Regular
"-_-"
Ok i was surprised he died (i never watch the news or anything) but i was talking to my physics teacher (this may be gossip but ah well):
My physics teachers friend, was friend with richard whiteleys cousin, who happened to die at around christmas. Apparently family friends (like my teachers friend) have known he was going to die for a bout 3 months, and i thought this was a sudden thing, and he said that he had something wrong with him they hadnt told the press.
Sorry for that, deepest sympathies and all, i got a few minutes silence out of people at school today :)
Mon 27/06/05 at 18:25
Regular
"be happy"
Legend my d---.
Mon 27/06/05 at 18:23
Regular
"be happy"
He died, like so many of his jokes before him.
Mon 27/06/05 at 18:19
Regular
Do you think they'll play the final countdown at his funeral?

Legend he was.
Mon 27/06/05 at 17:03
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Plus, you can still get a nine letter word in Scrabble by attaching seven letters to a two letter word already on the board. Or six to three, five to four etc.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.