GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mysterio To Be 4th Draft Pick For RAW"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/06/05 at 04:11
Regular
"wild thing"
I think Mysterio will be the 4th draft pick for Raw and my reason behind is because it's been a little like that from the beginning of the lottery.

Cena has his last match on Smackdown tag teaming up with Show before going to RAW, Benoit has his last match on Raw against Snitsky before jumping ship, Angle had his last match against Booker T to settle the feud going on between the two before joining Cena on Raw. With the Orton one, just remembering the confrontation he had with Vince about him being injured and not being able to be part of it made me realise he was going.

The Muhammad Hassan pick was obvious after his streak came to an end on Raw last week, but the one about Carlito, I wasn't so sure about, but once he got pick, I knew he'd become the new Intercontinental Champ.

So I suggest it will be Mysterio coming next to Raw and. . . . . . . .I got a feeling Snitsky will most probably go over to Smackdown. However, it could be HBK, Kane, Jericho or Christian, seeing as they've never been on Smackdown. Benjamin has, Edge has, Tajiri has, so it can't, I don't think be one of them. I know you will say but what about Benoit, and I know that one may have been somewhat odd, but still, I'm sticking to what I've said.
Tue 28/06/05 at 14:03
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I realised the mistake when i said it, it wouldn't make any sense putting the cruisers in with the big guys.
Tue 28/06/05 at 13:50
Regular
"..."
Flock wrote:
> What does everything think of having two very different shows, as in
> moving all the brawlers and cruisers to Smackdown and leaving those
> with some recognisable talent on Raw?

I think they'd probably do it the other way around to be honest Flock, as Raw has always been the one to be full of talentless, but charismatic workers.

They'd also probably group the cruisers in with those who have wrestling talent.
Mon 27/06/05 at 19:09
Regular
"Monochromatic"
What does everything think of having two very different shows, as in moving all the brawlers and cruisers to Smackdown and leaving those with some recognisable talent on Raw?
Mon 27/06/05 at 19:09
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Mathews wrote:
> why when smackdown are just starting to build up their cruiser weight
> division would they send mysterio over to raw?

Mysterio isn't used in the cruiserweight division that often anymore though... Still, I don't think it will be him.

I can see RVD being drafted to RAW if he's due back soon.. Which I think he is. :)
Mon 27/06/05 at 19:07
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Nah, don't think so. Just one as far as I know.
Mon 27/06/05 at 18:00
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
do RAW get 2 draft picks tonight?
Mon 27/06/05 at 16:44
Regular
"Ow Yer"
why when smackdown are just starting to build up their cruiser weight division would they send mysterio over to raw?
Sat 25/06/05 at 04:11
Regular
"wild thing"
I think Mysterio will be the 4th draft pick for Raw and my reason behind is because it's been a little like that from the beginning of the lottery.

Cena has his last match on Smackdown tag teaming up with Show before going to RAW, Benoit has his last match on Raw against Snitsky before jumping ship, Angle had his last match against Booker T to settle the feud going on between the two before joining Cena on Raw. With the Orton one, just remembering the confrontation he had with Vince about him being injured and not being able to be part of it made me realise he was going.

The Muhammad Hassan pick was obvious after his streak came to an end on Raw last week, but the one about Carlito, I wasn't so sure about, but once he got pick, I knew he'd become the new Intercontinental Champ.

So I suggest it will be Mysterio coming next to Raw and. . . . . . . .I got a feeling Snitsky will most probably go over to Smackdown. However, it could be HBK, Kane, Jericho or Christian, seeing as they've never been on Smackdown. Benjamin has, Edge has, Tajiri has, so it can't, I don't think be one of them. I know you will say but what about Benoit, and I know that one may have been somewhat odd, but still, I'm sticking to what I've said.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.