GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Official Xbox Magazine 44"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/06/05 at 20:36
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
I think this is one of the best editions that they have ever made the playable demos are great even the saves are great, But they can't get burnout 3 offline playable demo and fight club.

These are the demos from this month:

Dead to rights 2:I think it is the worst playable demo on the disc and I don't know why is on the first playable demol, I'd rather play the first game than the sencond version.

Stolen: I play the demo but i couldn't even pass through to the next stage I think it is difficult to play, It's more easier Splinter Cell:3 and Metal Gear Solid:3, I just don't like play stolen.

SRS:Street Syndicate Racing:Better than NFSU2 the graphics and cars are much better even you unlock cars and stuff like getting girlfriends, The streets are great and the cars are too.

Scrapland:It looks like robots but gaming on robots is much better than playing scrapland, The graphics are poorly made out and they all speak the same and no challenges on scrapland.

Flatout:The demo I have been waiting for great racing game, With 3 challenges on.

Destroy all humans:I like'd playing it but the 3rd challenge was over...
-
The Next Month Demos:

The Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
Scooby Doo:Mystery Mayhem

2 New Demos:
Full Spectrum Warrior Epilogue 1 & 2: Requires full game to play!
Sega GT DLC:Requires full game to play!

Bonus Demos:
Worms 4:Mayhem
Sega GT 2002
MotoGP: Ultimate Racing Technology 3
Full Spectrum Warrior

Only 2 New demos that are playable ,Hulk and Scooby Doo, And the 2 require's full game to play!

Not worth buying next month!
Sat 30/07/05 at 18:43
Regular
I subscribe to OXM and I got the disc, but I haven't played the 'Box in quite a bit; nothing on that list inspired me to leave sunbathing in my windswept garden

Worms was a joy to play, being the one exception, but unfortunately there wasn't enough content, what there was being timed

I don't like this recent trend of constantly replacing old games on new discs, but, meh

Ah well, hopefully in two months the games'll be good (dismissed next months)
Thu 28/07/05 at 19:18
Regular
"BOO YA!"
i found the disk a bit boring, nothing really took my fancy. i thought dead to rights was dull and the camera and controlls on scrapland SHOCKING, i think i wont be buyin the mag for a while and spending the 6quid on a full game , then i will get my moneys worth on something I want
Sat 25/06/05 at 23:53
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Ha ha ha! Oh the hilarity! He's really damn rare - he can barely speak English in the correct context, too, which is mildly amusing as he attempts to create intelligent threads that are so irrelevant most of the time (this one being an exception, however).

And his comment on Scrapland is soooo untrue. Play the damn game first, mate.
Sat 25/06/05 at 20:48
Regular
"Swivel!"
Ice_Crystal_15 wrote:
> Ice_Crystal_15 wrote:
> They should price the mag for £5, I think it's fair with this
> price? no...
>
> 2 Demos requires the full game so only 2 new demos the price is too
> expensive for only those full games and demos.

1.) Why are you quoting yourself? And 2.) Why are you arguing with, and contradicting yourself?
Sat 25/06/05 at 20:48
Regular
"Swivel!"
Ice_Crystal_15 wrote:
> Ice_Crystal_15 wrote:
> price? no...
>
> 2 Demos requires the full game so only 2 new demos the price is too
> expensive for only those full games and demos.

1.) Why are you quoting yourself? And 2.) Why are you arguing with, and contradicting yourself?
Sat 25/06/05 at 16:49
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
Ice_Crystal_15 wrote:
> price? no...

2 Demos requires the full game so only 2 new demos the price is too expensive for only those full games and demos.
Sat 25/06/05 at 12:52
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
They should price the mag for £5, I think it's fair with this price? no...
Sat 25/06/05 at 12:26
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
The demos have definately gone downhill. Mag's still good though. I just buy it for the reviews and stuff, I still haven't played last months demos yet.
Fri 24/06/05 at 22:27
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I bought issue 43 for the Destroy all Humans demo, shame it turned out crap. On the plus side Worms 4 is brilliant, but I'm still not spending £6 on that crap magazine again.
Fri 24/06/05 at 21:10
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Wow, what a crap collection of demos. OXM is sometimes half-not-as-utterly-awful-as-normal if it has interesting demos.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.