GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Toxic waste sweets"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/06/05 at 14:50
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Sitting here doing my college work, all is good. A nice breeze coming through the window, im going to meet my work deadlines and I got my new game to play when I get home. So im all happy!. until..

2 o'clock news comes on the radio..

Dawn Ferguson.
"A public warning has been announced about a certain type of sweet.
Toxic Waste contains such a high amount of citric acid many shops have banned the product and food standard agencies are telling the remaining shops to remove the novelty barrels of candy.
One boy from the midlands has had to have mouth surgey after consuming two of the sweets at once"

EEk.. I've had soo many of these. 3 at once one time and over 20 tubs in the last three years or so.

Myself and Tphi are going to die. I'l say my goodbyes now.
Fri 24/06/05 at 14:50
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Sitting here doing my college work, all is good. A nice breeze coming through the window, im going to meet my work deadlines and I got my new game to play when I get home. So im all happy!. until..

2 o'clock news comes on the radio..

Dawn Ferguson.
"A public warning has been announced about a certain type of sweet.
Toxic Waste contains such a high amount of citric acid many shops have banned the product and food standard agencies are telling the remaining shops to remove the novelty barrels of candy.
One boy from the midlands has had to have mouth surgey after consuming two of the sweets at once"

EEk.. I've had soo many of these. 3 at once one time and over 20 tubs in the last three years or so.

Myself and Tphi are going to die. I'l say my goodbyes now.
Fri 24/06/05 at 15:12
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Shut up and die like a man.
Fri 24/06/05 at 15:14
Regular
You know Tphi?
Fri 24/06/05 at 15:16
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Yesh.

superstar.
Fri 24/06/05 at 15:25
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Well the sweets were rather sour.
Sun 26/06/05 at 03:29
Regular
"thursdayton!"
JC941* wrote:
> superstar.

Superstar DJs here we go.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.