GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your favourite crap game?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/06/05 at 11:36
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Okay, this may sound like a ridiculous thread, but everyone likes at least one poorly rated game (in general opinion that is, you can't really define a game being crap despite how annoying it is to sway people).

One of my favourite games is Blinx, however everyone I know hates it - its really fun!
Fri 24/06/05 at 11:36
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Okay, this may sound like a ridiculous thread, but everyone likes at least one poorly rated game (in general opinion that is, you can't really define a game being crap despite how annoying it is to sway people).

One of my favourite games is Blinx, however everyone I know hates it - its really fun!
Fri 24/06/05 at 11:38
Regular
Bishi Bashi Special, although it actually got good review scores.

It was absolutely crap and fantastically brilliant all in one.
Fri 24/06/05 at 11:40
Regular
"Divine Davine"
I LOVED Bishi Bashi Special, it was total madness, something that the PSone lacked. I also absolutely loved Croc on the Psone. Its laughable now.
Fri 24/06/05 at 12:04
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I rather like Die Hard Nakatomi Plaza for PC. It's a rather unpopular game and quite old now, but the fact that it's so crude makes it good.
Fri 24/06/05 at 12:12
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Asher wrote:
> Bishi Bashi Special, although it actually got good review scores.
>
> It was absolutely crap and fantastically brilliant all in one.

Yep i loved that as well, you had to have someone to play it against though. I used to like Future Cop L.A.P.D.
Fri 24/06/05 at 12:33
Regular
Bishi Bashi Special wasn't crap in any way whatsoever.

Future Cop LAPD was though.

Horribly crap.
I still played it though.
Fri 24/06/05 at 12:40
Regular
Future Cop was brilliant, I remember only playing it ocne whil'st round a mates cousins house but we got through like 3 levels. I remember the robot fell of a tower by accident in a cutscene!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it was crap, but great.
Fri 24/06/05 at 12:55
Regular
Die Hard Vendetta on the Cube.

Horrible controls, laughable animation and some down right dire level design in places. Was a lot of fun though, with some really good ideas.
Fri 24/06/05 at 13:02
Regular
"You've upset me"
Clayfighter 63 1/3. I hate myself, but I actually got blistered thumbs from playing this. Never owned it though, borrowed it off a friend for a couple of days.
Fri 24/06/05 at 13:16
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Die Hard Vendetta on the Cube.

Aye.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.