GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How to make an Action movie (starring Tom Hanks)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/06/05 at 01:42
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
[URL]http://www.theshiznit.co.uk/index.php[/URL]

So yeah, I got bored of writing reviews of DVDs and movies, so I did this instead because I was bored. It's a little spoof on how I imagine Hollywood executives come up with some of the rubbish I find on Sky Movies 8 at three in the morning. Please read it, it took me about 3 hours to write. And I laughed out loud when I made the front page image, how sad is that?
Sat 25/06/05 at 12:06
Regular
"That's right!"
"If Mel Gibson can do an Irish accent for Braveheart, then Hanks can do a British one"

Quality.

Make sure you keep an eye on Aintitcool.com, I wouldn't be surprised if First Degree Burns makes an appearence as "coming soon". I know some big wig is reading Snuggly's site and rubbing his hands together with glee.
Fri 24/06/05 at 23:53
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> Peter Venkman wrote:
> I liked the Prince of Thieves reference.
>
> Um... Prince of Thieves reference?

The scar on his face. The "Now we're even" line. Meh...it was late I was tired.
Fri 24/06/05 at 21:27
"period drama"
The flash-back bit was the best. It's just so true - swap the timeline around a bit, and people love it because they feel all smug at the end "hey! I worked it all out!"
Well, good for you, so did everyone else.
Fri 24/06/05 at 21:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
'Second-degree Burns' was the best bit.
Fri 24/06/05 at 20:36
Regular
Haha, that was top stuff.
Fri 24/06/05 at 17:01
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
If you've already asked me, then I've already answered you. Send me something and if it's good enough, I'll put it on the site. That simple.
Fri 24/06/05 at 16:32
Regular
"SOUP!"
Snuggly, I've asked like 8 times now and not got an answers.

CAN I PLEASE WRITE FOR BLOODY SHIZNIT?

You know I can write good n that, and asking for me to submit a taster review is stupid.

Yeah...
Fri 24/06/05 at 16:10
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Peter Venkman wrote:
> I liked the Prince of Thieves reference.

Um... Prince of Thieves reference?
Fri 24/06/05 at 14:35
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Crap joke that somebody made up, probably Snuggly (see General Chat for more):

Q. What does Tom Hanks drive around Hollywood in?

A. His Oscar vehicle!
Fri 24/06/05 at 14:29
Regular
"not dead"
It's good, made me laugh on many occasions - though I just don't see Hanks as in an acton movie.

You needed Wings Hauser.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.