GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Deal Number 2 ! ;-)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/06/01 at 22:45
Regular
Some of you might remember the excellent N64 deal i got last week :-) Well today i've had another good day :-)

I took F1 2001 back and took Kessen too and swapped them for Conker's. I was pretty happy cause i was expecting to have to fork out cash on top but didn't. I then thought i'd look around for any decent N64 games going at good prices. I found Zelda : Ocarina of Time for £14.99 ! Brand new by the way :-) I thought "Great ! Gimme !". So off to the counter i went and when the woman at the counter scanned it through the price popped up - £9.99 !!!

I was a bit worried at first cause i had this idea that i'd hand the ticket over and recieve a game guide or something ;-)) But no ! Out came the wonderful game in all its glory straight to my smiling person ;-))

I was like a little excited kid walking out the shop door ! Result or what ! :-) With the fiver i saved i decided to ride my luck further and have done 2 lines on the lottery for saturday ;-))

Hey, maybe i should try and win gameaday while i'm on a luck streak ;-))
Fri 01/06/01 at 22:45
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Some of you might remember the excellent N64 deal i got last week :-) Well today i've had another good day :-)

I took F1 2001 back and took Kessen too and swapped them for Conker's. I was pretty happy cause i was expecting to have to fork out cash on top but didn't. I then thought i'd look around for any decent N64 games going at good prices. I found Zelda : Ocarina of Time for £14.99 ! Brand new by the way :-) I thought "Great ! Gimme !". So off to the counter i went and when the woman at the counter scanned it through the price popped up - £9.99 !!!

I was a bit worried at first cause i had this idea that i'd hand the ticket over and recieve a game guide or something ;-)) But no ! Out came the wonderful game in all its glory straight to my smiling person ;-))

I was like a little excited kid walking out the shop door ! Result or what ! :-) With the fiver i saved i decided to ride my luck further and have done 2 lines on the lottery for saturday ;-))

Hey, maybe i should try and win gameaday while i'm on a luck streak ;-))
Fri 01/06/01 at 23:12
Regular
"Sexy Mexican Worker"
maybe you should
Sat 02/06/01 at 13:51
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
If you win the lottery, just remember who's entertained you for 222 days :) :) ;) Gimme.
Sat 02/06/01 at 21:03
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yes your right ! :-) I shall spoil my consoles with lots of new games if i were to win ! ;-))

Not to mention buy myself a decent PC - one that can do a few things without screwing up ;-))

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.