GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DJ's wife sells his Lotus for 50p"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/06/05 at 11:09
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
A controversial radio DJ's wife sold his £25,000 sports car on eBay for just 50p after he flirted with Jodie Marsh on air.

Kerrang 105.2's Tim Shaw told the model he was prepared to leave his wife and their two children for her, reports Metro.

Wife Hayley was listening and immediately posted an advert for the Lotus Esprit Turbo with a 'Buy It Now' option of 50p. The item description read: "I need to get rid of this car in the next two to three hours before my husband gets home to find it gone and all his belongings in the street."

The car sold within five minutes.

On a previous occasion, the DJ upset Mrs Shaw, 27, when she was pregnant by ringing her sister live on air and saying he thought about her while having sex with his wife.

Mrs Shaw said: "When he said he would leave me and the kids for Jodie Marsh, that was it for me. I am sick of him disrespecting this family for the sake of his act.

"The car is his pride and joy but the idiot put my name on the log book so I just sold it. I didn't care about the money, I just wanted to get him back."

She added: "There is no hope for a reconciliation." A Kerrang 105.2 spokesperson said the DJ was 'absolutely gutted'.

The Ebay Auction: [URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2192&item=4556985749&rd=1[/URL]
Wed 22/06/05 at 11:09
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
A controversial radio DJ's wife sold his £25,000 sports car on eBay for just 50p after he flirted with Jodie Marsh on air.

Kerrang 105.2's Tim Shaw told the model he was prepared to leave his wife and their two children for her, reports Metro.

Wife Hayley was listening and immediately posted an advert for the Lotus Esprit Turbo with a 'Buy It Now' option of 50p. The item description read: "I need to get rid of this car in the next two to three hours before my husband gets home to find it gone and all his belongings in the street."

The car sold within five minutes.

On a previous occasion, the DJ upset Mrs Shaw, 27, when she was pregnant by ringing her sister live on air and saying he thought about her while having sex with his wife.

Mrs Shaw said: "When he said he would leave me and the kids for Jodie Marsh, that was it for me. I am sick of him disrespecting this family for the sake of his act.

"The car is his pride and joy but the idiot put my name on the log book so I just sold it. I didn't care about the money, I just wanted to get him back."

She added: "There is no hope for a reconciliation." A Kerrang 105.2 spokesperson said the DJ was 'absolutely gutted'.

The Ebay Auction: [URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2192&item=4556985749&rd=1[/URL]
Wed 22/06/05 at 11:11
Regular
Haha, he's a be-hind anyway.
Wed 22/06/05 at 11:19
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'd give her beating and send her out on the street.
Wed 22/06/05 at 11:30
Regular
Serves him right.

What a complete c***!
Wed 22/06/05 at 12:18
Regular
"SOUP!"
Heh - cool.
Wed 22/06/05 at 12:48
Regular
"..."
Darn, I wish I'd seen that on eBay and been the lucky buyer.

I wouldn't actually want the car, but think of the profit I could make, pay off all my student debts in one go :->
Wed 22/06/05 at 13:13
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Oh Please.. Jodie Marsh.. The celebrity bike.

Fair play to his other half..
Wed 22/06/05 at 14:13
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
He deserves what she does to him.
Wed 22/06/05 at 15:58
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
[URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2192&item=4556985749&rd=1[/URL]
Wed 22/06/05 at 16:36
AHAHAHAHA TIM

He's a genius
I love him

He deserves that though ahaha
It's about time she got revenge considering the stuff he's done to her

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.