GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smallville"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/06/05 at 06:42
Regular
Gah! What a cliffhanger! :O :( !!

Won't spoil it if you haven't seen it yet, but:

Lana - wtf?

Lex - wtf??

Clark - WTF???

One of the best episodes I've seen in a long time. A big appearance for pretty much all of the main cast, but how could they leave it there? Now I have to wait God knows how many Months to exhale :(

If anyone wants to talk about things which may be spoilers, please state it, so you don't ruin it for anyone else.
Tue 21/06/05 at 11:37
Regular
"8==="
Propably a re-telling like Ultimate Spiderman is.

Except with sanitised teenage crap. :(
Tue 21/06/05 at 11:34
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Actually, I quite like the Superman films. They're not great, but for the time they stand up well. The character and his history is quite interesting, even if the older style comics were slightly anti-commie propaganda.

What's the deal with Smallville and it being all out of place? Is it meant to be another Universe or something?
Tue 21/06/05 at 11:33
Regular
Now you're just trolling. Grow up.
Tue 21/06/05 at 11:32
Regular
"Green & White Army"
7 months and counting till the next episode! Ah well at least we can all watch Lost in August and by the time thats over Smallville will be back. Yeah!
Tue 21/06/05 at 11:31
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Hahaha.

Just got up and already snagged someone. Yayzorz me!
Tue 21/06/05 at 11:30
Regular
I hope you can see how pathetic you sound.

I thought you were more mature than that. Obviously I was wrong.
Tue 21/06/05 at 11:24
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I can't believe I got warned out of a thread by a Superman geek...
Tue 21/06/05 at 11:22
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
Back to the point anyway, yeah he "flys" in the first episode of that season, although it was when he was bad and on red kryptonite, then "forgets" how to after he become good again.

Ah well least it will hit 5 seasons before they pack it in (i hope)
Tue 21/06/05 at 11:17
Regular
You're just as bad.

If you don't watch the show and you're not interested in it, get out of the thread.

I have the decency to stay out of threads where the subject matter doesn't interest me, I can't see how hard it is for you to do the same.
Tue 21/06/05 at 10:59
Regular
"8==="
Bullett wrote:
> If I'd have come into one of your threads and spouted a load of
> unnecessary crap, I'd understand why you just did that.

He didn't quote a Smallville script so I fail to see the crapness in his post.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.