GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Billy Corgan - Thefutureembrace"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/06/05 at 21:56
Regular
Got it this morning, it's quite good. Once you get past all the weird sounds, there are some great tracks tucked away; notably Mina Loy, A100, The Cameraeye and Now (And Then).

It's not the Pumpkins, but that's kinda the point, beyond BC's voice you wouldn't think they were at all linked. And the BeeGee's cover is also quite great.

Better than I expected.
Mon 20/06/05 at 21:56
Regular
Got it this morning, it's quite good. Once you get past all the weird sounds, there are some great tracks tucked away; notably Mina Loy, A100, The Cameraeye and Now (And Then).

It's not the Pumpkins, but that's kinda the point, beyond BC's voice you wouldn't think they were at all linked. And the BeeGee's cover is also quite great.

Better than I expected.
Mon 20/06/05 at 22:29
What kind of ballhat gaylord leaves out the spaces?
Mon 20/06/05 at 22:53
Regular
The hat that named the album?
Tue 21/06/05 at 14:07
Regular
"Divine Davine"
What does he still have any elements of his Pumpkins roots, or would you say its a completely fresh new sound? His voice changed a bit when Adore was soforth were released - is it gritty like their old school stuff, or more mellow?
Tue 21/06/05 at 22:47
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I've not heard this, besides Walking Shade, as I've been away.

First time I get on the net in a month, and 'SP's Reuniting' is blared at me.

Can it be trueeee?!!!
Wed 22/06/05 at 18:01
Regular
Cycloon wrote:
> First time I get on the net in a month, and 'SP's Reuniting' is
> blared at me.

:O :O

Wha!?
Wed 22/06/05 at 18:05
Regular
Just read. Ultra-fagga-wow. If this happens... BEST THING EVAR.
Thu 23/06/05 at 16:29
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Current theories suggest BC and JC + support. D'Arcy will most likely never go back, MADM might I suppose. Iha would rock, but I doubt he will.

Still, if I ever get to hear the intro to Cherub Rock live, I will die a happy, happy man.
Thu 23/06/05 at 20:22
Regular
Pumpkins live would be awesome.

+ get new Foo album, boy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.