GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Has anyone got any cheats yet?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Fri 29/10/04 at 16:48
Regular
"Any1 got any cheats"
I need cheats for a mess around on this game. Has anyone got any? and what are they?

Post em here plz.
Sat 30/10/04 at 18:01
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Yea, most of the cheats for Vice City work in San Andreas.
Sat 30/10/04 at 17:53
Regular
"boom boom click"
Lou Role wrote:
> Aren't the cheats down there for Vice City?

no Partly VC and partly GTA3. R1,R2,L1,R2=GTA 3
L,D,R,U,L,D,D,D ect=VC
Sat 30/10/04 at 17:53
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Crappy system from Vice.
Sat 30/10/04 at 17:51
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Can you have all the weapons or is it the crappy system from Vice
Sat 30/10/04 at 17:50
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I didn't really want to mention them just now, incase it spoiled the game for anyone. But then again, this is a topic about cheats so:

There's two different rocket launchers, the one like in Vice City, and there's another one that uses homing missiles, and it's well smart. There's a few different shotguns, AK's, grenades, petrol bombs, and you can lay down remote bombs and detonate them whenever you want, so they're fun.

But the best thing? The sound effects of each weapon, they all sound very realistic. Just wait till you let off a homing missile.

:)
Sat 30/10/04 at 17:42
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Wat are the more powerful guns like...e.g Shotgun, Rocket Laucher
Sat 30/10/04 at 17:40
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I'm having much fun with these cheats on. I've kept a seperate file though because it advises you not to save the game if you've cheated.
Sat 30/10/04 at 13:51
Regular
"Tagline"
If you go to Downtown Los Santos there is a HUGE building of circular shape if you look at the roof it looks like a star, enter the yellow marker and u end up on the roof. There is a backpack up there, but it is a parashute, you can pick it up and jump off and parashute. it is one of those things R* do so you do not have to wait until u have the flyin license. Have fun.
Sat 30/10/04 at 13:28
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Most of the cheats are just the same as the ones in Vice City. Guess Rockstar either couldn't be bothered creating new ones, or they didn't have time.
Sat 30/10/04 at 13:17
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I'm gonna look for some cheats just now. I'm gonna have one save file for cheats, and another so that I can finish the game without them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.