GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Breakfast Club"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/06/05 at 00:43
Regular
"Searching for Truth"
Last week I saw The Breakfast Club, and I fell in love with it. It's about these five kids from completely different social groups who wind up in Saturday detention together. They all pretty much hate each other, but as the day goes on, they 'bond' more and more. It seems cheesy, but I LOVE the ending:
I won't give away the specifics, but I was left wondering, on Monday, will things really be any different? WILL they talk to each other again after forming such strong bonds? Or will it go back to the popular kids and the not-so-popular kids?
If anyone has seen this movie, TALK TO ME!
Oh, and I didn't give away the ending... if you look up the movie, it says pretty much the exact same thing in all of the descriptions, so everyone should totally still watch it...
IT'S AWESOME!
Thu 23/06/05 at 14:45
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Well, there's only one way to end this with dignity.

Yer mum.
Thu 23/06/05 at 02:08
Regular
"Searching for Truth"
irony... sardony....
Tue 21/06/05 at 16:06
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
That's the whole point of them playing the song at the end...

Welcome to 'jokes'.
Tue 21/06/05 at 16:03
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I watched the episode of Futurama with that song in it this morning. It's a good one, 'The Luck of the Fryrish'.

If anyone's watched it, did you see the reference between the song and the album? 'Don't you forget about me' plays at the end, and the record Fry hides his seven-leafed clover in is the Breakfast Club soundtrack.

I love that song.
Tue 21/06/05 at 12:59
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Inquisitive wrote:
> Last week I saw The Breakfast Club, and I fell in love with it...

Stop making me feel old!
or I'll shake my fist at you as you ride by on your grifters.
Mon 20/06/05 at 17:13
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Bouncing Souls did a version of it as well, but it wasn't a great deal different to be honest, worth listening to a few times though.
Mon 20/06/05 at 13:23
Regular
"Searching for Truth"
that song is on my computer... I AM IN LOVE WITH IT! Yellowcard's remake is wierd, though it's alright I guess.
Mon 20/06/05 at 11:17
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Don't you

duh doo du-duh duh

Forget about me
Mon 20/06/05 at 11:12
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
"Two weeks, I own you. Two weeks"

"Any questions?"
"Yeah, does your wife know you raid Barry Manilow's wardrobe?"
Mon 20/06/05 at 10:00
Regular
"you've got a beard"
the breakfast club is perfect, it must not be remade or tampered with in any way!!

b-o-o h-o-o

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.