GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ANY IDEA ABOUT SONIC"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/06/01 at 20:01
Regular
(no pun intended in the title!)

Anyway, I have just heard that, in the US at least, copies of Sonic Adventure 2 will have a load of extra goodies like music CDs to celebrate 10 years of sonic!!!!

Any news on that over here? And if it does happen will I get them with my GAD prize?

Sonic
Fri 01/06/01 at 20:01
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
(no pun intended in the title!)

Anyway, I have just heard that, in the US at least, copies of Sonic Adventure 2 will have a load of extra goodies like music CDs to celebrate 10 years of sonic!!!!

Any news on that over here? And if it does happen will I get them with my GAD prize?

Sonic
Fri 01/06/01 at 20:39
Regular
"Sexy Mexican Worker"
as always probably not - for sonic that is
Fri 01/06/01 at 21:00
Regular
"pies r good"
All I know is that its gonna be a hell of a lot better than Sonic Adventure 1 and that was magic. Plus its set in a city instead of that mysic ruin thing which is good. You probably already knew this but i just wanted to say that Sonic Adventure 2 is gonna rock whatever you get free with it if anything.
Fri 01/06/01 at 21:23
Regular
"Whatever!"
Isnt it suppose to be getting a simultanious worldwide release??

Anyway about the extras, I dont know but I hope we are not left out of the celebrations!!
Sat 02/06/01 at 13:53
Apparently the first 200 people who order Sonic Adventure 2 from www.sega-europe.com on June 23 get a special edition set with extras.
Sat 02/06/01 at 14:58
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Terry S wrote:
> Apparently the first 200 people who order Sonic Adventure 2 from
> www.sega-europe.com on June 23 get a special edition set with
> extras.

Hmmm.... should I change my GAD win to something else on the DC? (If so, tell me what!), and then order Sonic from Sega Europe???

Sonic
Sat 02/06/01 at 21:00
Regular
its coming out for playstation2 which will be good to see will it be same graphics like crazy taxi is or up graded

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.