GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Too fast!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/06/01 at 19:48
Regular
This is about the immediate future of gaming! You have to admit Nintendo have been on a roll these last couple of months but is this temporary?

Conker, Star Wars: Battle for Naboo, Indiana Jones, Pokemon Stadium Gold/Silver, Banjo Tooie and Pokemon Gold and silver all in the last 3 months! But will Nintendo continue with this or is this just a good few months and soon we will go back to a stunning game ever couple of months!

Well not yet, Alone in the Dark has just appeared on ther GBC (I've got that now and it is a must get game!), The GBA is 3 weeks away, 7 days after that 2 Zelda Games come out at the same time also for the GBC and GBA titles will be coming thick and fast after that!

But my fear is that most of the last 64 games are coming out now and i'm worried about the second Nintendo game drought! I doubt this will re-occur on the Gamecube as there is so many games coming out!

But the 64 has Tony hawks 2 coming out and that is about it! Their later titles have mostly shifted to the Gamecube! After September how will the 64 survive, sure the GBA will be the big thing but the 64 is dying and its last breaths maybe very quiet indeed!
Fri 01/06/01 at 19:48
Regular
This is about the immediate future of gaming! You have to admit Nintendo have been on a roll these last couple of months but is this temporary?

Conker, Star Wars: Battle for Naboo, Indiana Jones, Pokemon Stadium Gold/Silver, Banjo Tooie and Pokemon Gold and silver all in the last 3 months! But will Nintendo continue with this or is this just a good few months and soon we will go back to a stunning game ever couple of months!

Well not yet, Alone in the Dark has just appeared on ther GBC (I've got that now and it is a must get game!), The GBA is 3 weeks away, 7 days after that 2 Zelda Games come out at the same time also for the GBC and GBA titles will be coming thick and fast after that!

But my fear is that most of the last 64 games are coming out now and i'm worried about the second Nintendo game drought! I doubt this will re-occur on the Gamecube as there is so many games coming out!

But the 64 has Tony hawks 2 coming out and that is about it! Their later titles have mostly shifted to the Gamecube! After September how will the 64 survive, sure the GBA will be the big thing but the 64 is dying and its last breaths maybe very quiet indeed!
Fri 01/06/01 at 20:10
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
You forgot Exitabike, if that ever comes out.
Fri 01/06/01 at 20:29
Regular
This month and i didn't think this post had been posted? I treid and it said abusive language so i wrote a different one but this was posted! how odd? Maybe i posted it twice oh that makes sense!
Fri 01/06/01 at 20:35
yes it doeS!
Fri 01/06/01 at 20:44
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Did you just say that Tony Hawks 2 is coming out on the N64. *mjswerve begins to have flash backs of how great it was to pull an over 100,000 trick*. Boy I have some really happy memories of the first game.
Fri 01/06/01 at 23:37
Regular
"smile, it's free"
240,000 points on one trick on Venice Beach is my best so far. I got over 600,000 in the two miniute limit.

I have yet to figure out where the fourth vertical barrier transfer is, however....
Sat 02/06/01 at 00:11
Does anyone know of where to get a PAL version of the 1st Tony Hawk's game on N64. They seem to have been produced in very limited supply - my local EB say they only ever had 1 copy of the game at release, and I've never seen it any of the other shops in the Sutton, Kingston, Croydon area.

If anyone could give any pointers I'd be most grateful

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.