GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Drawn Together"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/06/05 at 15:20
Regular
"She's a dog!"
A New (?) Reality TV Show with a Difference. Cartoon characters instead of humans.

A friend showed me an episode and I loved it. It is absolutely brilliant. Very funny and original. I recommend a download of the series (only 7 episodes). I now await a DVD release or a second series.

Very Un-PC.

There are 8 characters. A Superhero, a gay computer game character who is on a never ending quest to save his girlfriend, a princess, a pokemon like character called Ling, a 20's sex symbol, an internet download, a black chick and something that reminds me of Stimpy.

I'm not selling it very well but it's called Drawn Together and you should download it.
Thu 23/06/05 at 21:20
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Why has no-one downloaded this and watched it?
Sun 19/06/05 at 21:46
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Paradox: wrote:
> Is it a web-toon or was it actually on tv?

It has been on TV.

It really is worth looking into if you're a cartoon fan.
Sun 19/06/05 at 18:32
Regular
it sounds an ickle bit wubbish
Sun 19/06/05 at 18:23
Regular
"\\"
MTV on Sundays... I think.
Sun 19/06/05 at 17:34
Regular
"SOUP!"
Is it a web-toon or was it actually on tv?
Sun 19/06/05 at 15:34
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Well, it depends what floats your boat.

If you like Adult Swim Cartoons then you will like this.
Sun 19/06/05 at 15:31
Regular
"bot"
sounds crap, mate.
Sun 19/06/05 at 15:30
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Here is how Tv.com (previously Tvtome) described one of the episodes.

"Captain Hero uses his X-Ray vision to spy on the girls in the shower. As a result of doing it too much, Foxxy recieves a brain tumor. Afterwards, Captain Hero feels so guilty that he decides to give up his powers, and the only way to do that is fall off a horse. Which makes Captain Hero a quadropoligic in a breath-controlled wheel chair."
Sun 19/06/05 at 15:28
Regular
"She's a dog!"
It is not actually a real reality tv show, it is just set up like one.

Well basically the first episode is in reality tv show format then they just let the boundraries go and just play with the characters.
Sun 19/06/05 at 15:25
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I, er

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.