GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil or Eternal Darkness"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/10/04 at 17:56
Regular
They're both cracking titles.

But which is the best?
Sun 14/11/04 at 15:21
Regular
Definitly resi for me.
Mon 08/11/04 at 19:35
Regular
Well, if you visit the Xbox forum there you'll find out about a rumour that Resi 4 will be on Xbox.

But none of it is confirmed. It could be complete shizer (hopefully)
Mon 08/11/04 at 19:29
Regular
Yeah, they're both GREAT games, however
I have to go Resi, can't wait til Resi4
and ED2, does anyone know if the Resi's
will come out on XBOX?
Wed 03/11/04 at 14:23
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Its hard to compare them both as ED is a single game. Resi has had loads of games but I dont think that anyone of them is better than ED. Its the fact that there is a Resi franchise & not one for ED. I am sure that if the was an ED franchise it would blow Resi out of the water. The reason for this is the controls are a lot better in ED than in Resi. Plus the sanity meter, just amazing. This is just one game & there is more inovation in that than in the whole Resi franchise. But saying that the new Resi game (Resi 4) looks sharp.
Wed 03/11/04 at 12:04
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Eternal Darkness.

A much enjoyable adventure game that doesn't scare the living crap out of me, at ANY given time of the day! :S
Tue 02/11/04 at 14:34
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
There isn't much of a choice to make.
Sun 31/10/04 at 19:20
Regular
"Shizzel happens"
Resi evil is a whole series compared to ED's single game. for that alone u kinda have to say resi evil=) although ED was an amazing game, although it will be nothing compared to resi evil 4^^
Sat 30/10/04 at 00:59
Regular
"Bow to me!"
agreed they are both good. i go for resi
Fri 29/10/04 at 20:05
Regular
I never completed ED but I did Resident Evil, so in that sense, Resident Evil is the better.

Eternal Darkness is quality though.
Fri 29/10/04 at 20:00
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Resi, although ED is cleverer.

And the assault rifle thing on the last chapter is brilliant.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.