GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lil Bro on Routledge"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/06/05 at 18:41
Regular
"Colourless"
Alec says:
hes amazing
Alec says:
better than 'oooh look at me robben'
Jamie says:
haha very funny
Jamie says:
he's just a shauny wright wannabe
Alec says:
id rather have him than robben

Not sure whether to laugh or cry.....
Sat 25/06/05 at 00:07
Regular
"You've upset me"
Ashman wrote:
> Carrick
> Hasn't been there long enough to comment, although early signs are
> good.

He's an excellent player and without doubt an England regular in the near future. He certainly didn't do himself any harm, with regards to club and country, on England's USA tour. Him and Richardson were the only players that really took the opportunity afforded them. I reckon Crouch would've impressed had he played in both games, wondering now though, with Southampton out of the Premiership, whether his chance has passed him by?
Thu 23/06/05 at 20:44
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Lil Bro wrote:
> Defoe
You mean the guy that went completely missing after scoring a few against Arsenal?

> Carrick
Hasn't been there long enough to comment, although early signs are good.

> King
Had a fair few mares.

> Robbo
An exception, although my comment was obviously sarcastic. Saying that he clearly did make occasional mistakes.

> Naybet
AhahahahhahahahahahahahAGAAHAhaha. "Consistantly good - Naybet" Aahahaha,

> Ziegler
WTF? He is a prime example, hove. He played well for a few games then just looked the inexperienced young-player-with-potential I described.

> Reid
Hasn't been there long and hasn't impressed me that much. Time will tell, but he's still another of these young potential players instead of proven quality.

> Keane
Won't be playing for you next season.

> Kanoute
Didn't impress much.

> Edman
I'd hardly say he's completely proven himself at Prem level yet.

> All of whom have been consistently good during the season.

Yeah, just like Spurs fans are best, Defoe is worth £30million, and you're getting Edgar Davids.
Thu 23/06/05 at 00:24
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Well, your point was that Edman didn't play left back for the whole season, because other players played there "at some point." ie, not necessarily a long time. That was, and is, all.
Tue 21/06/05 at 20:29
Regular
"Colourless"
Not sure what point you were trying to make there....

"Exactly" - Exactly.
Tue 21/06/05 at 19:19
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
"At some point" - exactly.
Mon 20/06/05 at 23:13
Regular
"Colourless"
He didn't play all season.

Atouba, Ziegler and Edman all played left back at some point during the season. Ziegler also played in midfield but was ousted by Reid, so neither of those two were consistent throughout the whole season.
Mon 20/06/05 at 19:38
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
No, Edman made no mistakes all season. Except the penalty against Man Utd, other than that he was a good LEFT BACK, not gonna be scoring goals every game is he? ^o)
Mon 20/06/05 at 19:23
Regular
"Colourless"
Lil Bro wrote:
> Defoe
Could have done so much better if you'd have played him regularly. Genius but misused.
> Carrick
Yeh very good.
> King
Hmm, bit inconsistent. Very good at times, a complete mare at others - bit like Carragher....
> Robbo
Very good. Not quite Cech though :P
> Naybet
Pah. No.
> Ziegler
He was like a 5 game wonder, and then you dropped him to the bench when Reid came in.
> Reid
Only played for part of the season. Looked good though.
> Keane
Completely misused.
> Kanoute
Given more chances than the others, and played well....
> Edman
One game/goal wonder.
Mon 20/06/05 at 19:01
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
King wasn't...

Kanoute kinda was but still scored goals....

Ok, Naybet was a 'mare :p
Mon 20/06/05 at 18:54
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Lil Bro wrote:
> King
> Naybet
> Kanoute

Oh! That's why they got castigated...

> The only one hit wonders I can rememeber are :
>
> Atouba

I still think he has something that the other Spurs players don't have. Extreme strangth and determination.

# Suggestion for Spurs: To squeeze more goals out of Keane, change your away shirt to a green colour.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.