GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The 'Help' thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Fri 29/10/04 at 19:05
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
In this thread just post all of your questions and tip for the game. I'd be very thankfull if someone could answer my questions.

1) How can CJ die? Does this mean when you get 100% you have to start all over again?

2) I want to rob a house, how do I get the van?

3) I've just finished doing the missions for the Policemen and im 13% complete, is there still loads more to come because I dont want it to end.

4) I heard (when the game wasn't out) that there would be a Hollywood kinda place (Vinewood I think) and there would be stars and s**t, but when I go there it's crap, just a small little town with a few buildings.

5) I cant go any further than LOS SANTOS (and part of the countryside), what do I have to do to get further? I can even go to the other Feira (sp?) city.

6) What is your most interesting part of the map?

7) Me and my friend keep arguing about this : He thinks LAS SANTOS is bigger than LAS VENTURAS, is it?

8) I want to buy a property, what would you say is the best safehouse around LOS SANTOS?

9) I dont seem to get any money for most of the missions I do, when will I start doing some missions and getting paid for it?

10) Can you rob resturaunts in San Andreas? You could in Vice City but I cant seem to do it.

This game has really lived up to it's hype and i'm loving every minute of it.

I've played a solid 10 hours of this game today and I think thats going a bit OTT so i've started to only play it every now and then just so I enjoy the most of it.

So, if you've got any questions or tips for people, post'em here!
Fri 29/10/04 at 19:05
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
In this thread just post all of your questions and tip for the game. I'd be very thankfull if someone could answer my questions.

1) How can CJ die? Does this mean when you get 100% you have to start all over again?

2) I want to rob a house, how do I get the van?

3) I've just finished doing the missions for the Policemen and im 13% complete, is there still loads more to come because I dont want it to end.

4) I heard (when the game wasn't out) that there would be a Hollywood kinda place (Vinewood I think) and there would be stars and s**t, but when I go there it's crap, just a small little town with a few buildings.

5) I cant go any further than LOS SANTOS (and part of the countryside), what do I have to do to get further? I can even go to the other Feira (sp?) city.

6) What is your most interesting part of the map?

7) Me and my friend keep arguing about this : He thinks LAS SANTOS is bigger than LAS VENTURAS, is it?

8) I want to buy a property, what would you say is the best safehouse around LOS SANTOS?

9) I dont seem to get any money for most of the missions I do, when will I start doing some missions and getting paid for it?

10) Can you rob resturaunts in San Andreas? You could in Vice City but I cant seem to do it.

This game has really lived up to it's hype and i'm loving every minute of it.

I've played a solid 10 hours of this game today and I think thats going a bit OTT so i've started to only play it every now and then just so I enjoy the most of it.

So, if you've got any questions or tips for people, post'em here!
Fri 29/10/04 at 19:31
Regular
"We are not alone!!!"
i ordered it ages ago from special reserve and it should be comming 2morrow (HOPEFULLY!!!).

This isnt really that important to me cause there arnt any loading times in the game but how long is the first loading time, shorter or longer than vice?

Also, this sound silly, but is it really a good game?
Fri 29/10/04 at 19:36
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Edward wrote:
> i ordered it ages ago from special reserve and it should be comming
> 2morrow (HOPEFULLY!!!).
>
> This isnt really that important to me cause there arnt any loading
> times in the game but how long is the first loading time, shorter or
> longer than vice?
>
> Also, this sound silly, but is it really a good game?

To your first question : The loading time takes about half the time it does in Vice City.

To your second : Yes, it's the best game.
Fri 29/10/04 at 19:38
Regular
"We are not alone!!!"
kool can't WAIT!

sorry, meant to put this in the other post but ive heard that they got rid of the 100 hidden packages and put in a spary painting thing or is this un-true?

and to answer ur question about the robbery go to [URL]http://gtadomain.gtagaming.com/[/URL] then click on robberies!!
Fri 29/10/04 at 19:46
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Thanks, Homie.

New rule : You have to speak like a 'Gangstar'.

:D
Fri 29/10/04 at 19:48
Regular
"We are not alone!!!"
lol k dog
Fri 29/10/04 at 19:49
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yo dawgz, suck my dick.
Fri 29/10/04 at 19:51
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Cyclone wrote:
> Yo dawgz, suck my dick.

Why isn't 'dick' filtered?
:D
Fri 29/10/04 at 19:52
Regular
"We are not alone!!!"
so is da 100 hidden Packages true or false??
Fri 29/10/04 at 19:52
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I iz da bomb, dats why.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.