GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Beadle is on TV"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/06/05 at 23:19
Regular
"Excommunicated"
With his little hand, haha.

First time I've seen Ali G and Tony Benn interview.

Benn is the man.
Sat 18/06/05 at 12:12
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Does he have one tiny hand or on massive hand..? It could be that he's really small and his one hand is normal size... oh questions, questions.

He has CLL. Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia. Basically his body is creating many cancerous white blood cells which means his immune system is up the spout. It's un-curable but can be managed.
Fri 17/06/05 at 19:27
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Cancer or not, it doesn't change the fact he makes purile television.
Fri 17/06/05 at 13:53
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I liked the Blue wind-up because it was funny the way they were trying not to laugh when they were singing the song to the tune of One Love
Fri 17/06/05 at 09:18
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I should know it as well as it's in me
Fri 17/06/05 at 09:16
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
A cancer is anything to do with cell imbalance, I think. So anything made of cells (i.e. everything living) is susceptible. I really should look up more on this, as it's in the family.

EDIT: from Bill Bryson's excellent A Short History of Nearly Everything:

"When, as occassionally happens, a cell fails to expire in the prescribed manner, but rather begins to divide and proliferate wildly, we call the results cancer. Cancer cells are really just confused cells. Cells make this mistake fairly regularly, but the body has elaborate mechanisms for dealing with it. It is only very rarely that the process spirals out of control. On average, humans suffer one fatal malignancy for each 100 million billion cell divisions. Cancer is bad luck in every possible sense of the term."
Fri 17/06/05 at 09:11
Regular
"Monochromatic"
monkey_man wrote:
> Leukaemia is a type of cancer, so you could says he has two helpings
> of cancer in him. There was an article on him and his woes in a
> paper a few weeks back.

Yeah i know, it's classed as a kind of cancer of the blood i think although i've no idea how. He had pancreatic cancer last year.
Fri 17/06/05 at 09:05
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Flock wrote:
> Enjoy it while he's around, he's just had cancer and now has
> leukaemia.

Leukaemia is a type of cancer, so you could says he has two helpings of cancer in him. There was an article on him and his woes in a paper a few weeks back.

They should put his hand in the Museum of Moving Image.
Thu 16/06/05 at 23:34
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Way to make me feel bad.
Thu 16/06/05 at 23:28
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Enjoy it while he's around, he's just had cancer and now has leukaemia.
Thu 16/06/05 at 23:27
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Hahaha, look at it.

" His little wankclaw "

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.