GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hmmm... What to get?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/06/05 at 19:20
Regular
"You've upset me"
Well, the summers coming up soon and I'm no doubt gonna be giving my neglected GC some worthy attention. Problem is I'm bored of all the games I've got and so need a couple of new ones but can't decide which. Soooooooo, I'd like your help.

- Resi Evil 4
- Second Sight
- Wind Waker (for the bonus disk mainly, I've been craving OOT recently)
- Soul Calibur 2
- Mario Paper

Which two from those and any other suggestions?

Cheers
Fri 01/07/05 at 19:47
Regular
"You've upset me"
I'll be ordering Resi fairly soon. It got a little setback due to the fact that I've managed to aquire Soul Calibur 2 and Second Sight for a grand total of £11. Awesome.
Thu 23/06/05 at 14:27
Regular
"You've upset me"
Strafio wrote:
> Hmmm... you said so at the time...

Probably did, I can't remember. I think you convinced me to choose it for a GAD actually...

> Anysway, I was talking about the collectors disc where you get OOT
> and Majora. You also get the Nes ones if you want them. :-)

Yum. Maybe.
Thu 23/06/05 at 14:07
Regular
Hmmm... you said so at the time...

Anysway, I was talking about the collectors disc where you get OOT and Majora. You also get the Nes ones if you want them. :-)
Thu 23/06/05 at 12:47
Regular
"You've upset me"
Strafio wrote:
> Resi 4 seems like a cert.
> As to Zelda, get the other Bonus disc.
> Majora pwns Windwaker! ;-)

Never was a Majora fan, OOT was always my favourite from the '64 era.

> If you're looking for multiplayer then Soccer Slam is an undiscovered
> gem.
> Coming from the same guy who hyped you into getting Super Smash
> Brothers Meléé. ;-)

> (hope you liked that game now, else I'll be feeling like a bit of a
> prik right now! :D)

Hmmm, did you hype me into that? I can't remember but have the feeling you didn't... maybe... Anyway, Smash Bros is one of the few games I do still play, so yeah I like it :-) SSS was another one I was considering, but it basically all comes down to price. I saw SC2 for a fiver so couldn't resist it and I'll be ordering Resi next week when I get some funds through.

-------

Rai: Course I'll be out during the summer, but not 24/7 and with 11 weeks free there's bound to time when I'm just hanging around the house doing nowt.
Thu 23/06/05 at 12:43
Regular
"You've upset me"
Killer Nightmare wrote:
> Anyone wanna sell their Mario Sunshine? I never got round to buying
> that game and I'm looking for something to entertain me over the
> summer...

Yup, yours for a tenner?
Thu 23/06/05 at 00:27
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Killer Nightmare wrote:
> Anyone wanna sell their Mario Sunshine? I never got round to buying
> that game and I'm looking for something to entertain me over the
> summer...

You can get it for £15, well worth it.
Wed 22/06/05 at 22:00
Regular
Resi 4 seems like a cert.
As to Zelda, get the other Bonus disc.
Majora pwns Windwaker! ;-)

If you're looking for multiplayer then Soccer Slam is an undiscovered gem.
Coming from the same guy who hyped you into getting Super Smash Brothers Meléé. ;-)

(hope you liked that game now, else I'll be feeling like a bit of a prik right now! :D)
Wed 22/06/05 at 21:08
"cheerios"
Anyone wanna sell their Mario Sunshine? I never got round to buying that game and I'm looking for something to entertain me over the summer...
Wed 22/06/05 at 15:02
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Well generally I know I'll be out a lot more as its the summer, but as there's no Sixth Form during the day or work to complete during the evenings, I think the Cube will get a fair bit of playing.

Plus there's always one annoying week where all of your mates are off on holiday except you. :( Or is that just me?
Wed 22/06/05 at 14:48
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Wait... surely if the summer's coming, you'll be playing your GC less?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.