GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Meh"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Fri 29/10/04 at 20:25
Regular
It's Ok.

Seems all a bit deja vu.

I'll get into it, I think I thought the same with vice city.
Sat 30/10/04 at 17:46
Regular
"boom boom click"
i got so pi**ed on that mission i in the end got of the bike and iced him with a well placed bullet and then in the true gangsta way said "take dat fool"
Sat 30/10/04 at 17:44
Regular
"Insert Gently"
ßulle†† wrote:
> Yeah I've been spending a lot of time working out and cruising. Last
> mission I completed was 'OG LOC' - the motorbike one. Gah that was
> tricky!

Hated that, you end up going thro all of the Los Santos side streets banging into s**t at every turn, I smoked that fool tho
Sat 30/10/04 at 17:40
Regular
"boom boom click"
the real action is in pickin up sum homies driving down to rival gang teritorie and letting rip on em!!!
Sat 30/10/04 at 10:39
Regular
Killer Nightmare wrote:
> Try going to the airport and flying a dodo...'mazin.

Sod the Dodo, I've got me a Private jet
Sat 30/10/04 at 10:06
"cheerios"
Wow, I've only done the first mission, and then got distracted on a mass rampage and aeroplane flying... I don't think Im ever going to complete this game.
Sat 30/10/04 at 09:16
Regular
Yeah I've been spending a lot of time working out and cruising. Last mission I completed was 'OG LOC' - the motorbike one. Gah that was tricky!
Sat 30/10/04 at 03:42
Regular
It helps you to get into the game if you spawn a rhino and then destry everything. Those gang members should really have been paying attention when I turned off the road, flattened them and fell off the side of the bridge.

I like maxing stats in games so although I've only done about 10 missions or so he's already looking pretty good.
Fri 29/10/04 at 23:34
Regular
"Excommunicated"
My brother has hijacked it from me
Fri 29/10/04 at 23:33
"cheerios"
Try going to the airport and flying a dodo...'mazin.

(Though you have to find a way to get in by standing on a car and jumping over)
Fri 29/10/04 at 23:04
"period drama"
I'm the same really.
But I've only done about 3 missions, and don't know my way around properly yet. We'll see.

Flying off a massive hill on a motorbike was pretty fun, though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.