GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"We're a doomed planet"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/06/05 at 15:23
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
You might as well face it, our planet's doomed. Our leaders like starting wars for the smallest reasons, and we're slowly choking ourself to death on pollution. Everyone's lazy, and human nature tells us to lie and blame other people. People, no matter what they say or think, always care about themselves over everything else. Once we create even more advanced superweapons, our planet's done for. That's unless global warming floods everything, burns us to death, or that meteor that's meant to hit us in 14 years actually makes it here. We're not ruled by sensible people, people crave celebrities, and those with a huge amount of money and talent. Like those americans waiting outside the court case for Michael Jackson, they wouldn't care if fifty people were shot at that very moment. We're just stupid, unevolved simpletons that get a cheap laugh out of anything.

Sorry for the downer, but it's true. You can't deny it.
Thu 16/06/05 at 15:23
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
You might as well face it, our planet's doomed. Our leaders like starting wars for the smallest reasons, and we're slowly choking ourself to death on pollution. Everyone's lazy, and human nature tells us to lie and blame other people. People, no matter what they say or think, always care about themselves over everything else. Once we create even more advanced superweapons, our planet's done for. That's unless global warming floods everything, burns us to death, or that meteor that's meant to hit us in 14 years actually makes it here. We're not ruled by sensible people, people crave celebrities, and those with a huge amount of money and talent. Like those americans waiting outside the court case for Michael Jackson, they wouldn't care if fifty people were shot at that very moment. We're just stupid, unevolved simpletons that get a cheap laugh out of anything.

Sorry for the downer, but it's true. You can't deny it.
Thu 16/06/05 at 15:28
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I won £1,000,000 on the lottery on Saturday: life is fantastic!!!

It's all a matter of perspective - didn't get that toy you wanted?
Thu 16/06/05 at 15:36
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm not so bothered.

I quite like life but wouldn't be too upset if the sky were to rain with fire.
Thu 16/06/05 at 15:46
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Raining fire, eh? That would be cool.

Monkey man, I'm not sure I believe you... Admit it- you're angry for not winning the lottery. If you did, then make some sort of fire shooting device...
Thu 16/06/05 at 18:08
Regular
I reckon the worlds just going to turn into one big free for all where all society breaks down and we are forced out of our homes and into the forests to live in trees.
Thu 16/06/05 at 21:58
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
It'll happen in a couple of weeks. Or when the Crazy Frog game comes out.
Thu 16/06/05 at 22:12
Go slit your wrists if you think it's bad, emo child
Thu 16/06/05 at 22:13
Regular
I'm not a planet!
Thu 16/06/05 at 22:16
Seriously though - if you're just going to be angsty and whiny and generally pathetic, why not make an early start and jump of a bridge or something.
Natural selection is a wonderful thing.
Thu 16/06/05 at 22:18
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
You're one of those people that believes the crazy frog is cool, and sleeps with the cd.

Just keep thinking those happy thoughts...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.