GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Big Brother Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/06/05 at 14:33
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Not sure if anyone has made one, but i started watching it and quite like it...never liked it in the past but i am getting into it this series.

Discuss if you want to :)
Thu 16/06/05 at 14:33
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Not sure if anyone has made one, but i started watching it and quite like it...never liked it in the past but i am getting into it this series.

Discuss if you want to :)
Thu 16/06/05 at 14:36
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I think Derek should go because i find him really annoying! There seems to be an overload of gays in the house...are they hoping that a couple of guys are going to get off together?

Everyone i speak to seems to hate Sam but i like her, especially after her lap dance last night! Wooooh!

Saskia (i think) made me laugh when she says:

SASKIA: Do you know what really turns me on?
DEREK: No?
SASKIA: When my boyfriends bark like a dog...will you bark for me?
DEREK: WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOOOF!!
Thu 16/06/05 at 15:01
Regular
The Wardy wrote:
> I think Big brother should go because i find it really annoying!

i sooooo agree
Thu 16/06/05 at 15:03
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I used to be exactly the same but i have got into it now for some reason. Probably because all my mates were talking about it and i didnt have a clue what they were on about! So i thought i would give it a go and i got quite into it now.
Thu 16/06/05 at 15:07
Regular
The Wardy wrote:
> I used to be exactly the same but i have got into it now for some
> reason.

your secretly gay??????????????

XD
Thu 16/06/05 at 15:57
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Nah im not lol, thats the problem, there seems to be an overload of batty boys in there.

If you went for an interview in the Big Brother House it seems that you only have to say you are gay and they will accept you.
Thu 16/06/05 at 16:29
Regular
The Wardy wrote:
> Nah im not lol, thats the problem, there seems to be an overload of
> batty boys in there.
>
> If you went for an interview in the Big Brother House it seems that
> you only have to say you are gay and they will accept you.

didnt work sorry, im still outside XD
Thu 16/06/05 at 16:47
Regular
"Mozzy"
Science is funny, but yesterday he was out of order. Anthony to win.
Thu 16/06/05 at 16:53
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Heh, chucking the water in his face...i was laughing!
Thu 16/06/05 at 17:27
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Science is hilarious and that wee fruitcake deserved it. Whats up with the highheels. Maxwell has to be the funniest though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.