GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Virtua Cop 3"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/06/05 at 12:33
Regular
"lets go back"
I thought this would be the best place to post about arcade games....

Anyway, Virtua Cop 3!!!!!! Since when has this been out?
I went bowling for the first time in ages a few nights ago, and they had VC3 in the arcade section. Its just as good as ever, but with fancy new graphics and it now features a pedal. When the pedal is pressed down you go into bullet time, which is a first for any lightgun game that I've played.
It just all came as a shock to me because I didnt even know it was in development.

They also had House of the dead 3, which has been around for a while. Thats sooo fun with the shotguns.

Arcades are fun.
Thu 16/06/05 at 12:33
Regular
"lets go back"
I thought this would be the best place to post about arcade games....

Anyway, Virtua Cop 3!!!!!! Since when has this been out?
I went bowling for the first time in ages a few nights ago, and they had VC3 in the arcade section. Its just as good as ever, but with fancy new graphics and it now features a pedal. When the pedal is pressed down you go into bullet time, which is a first for any lightgun game that I've played.
It just all came as a shock to me because I didnt even know it was in development.

They also had House of the dead 3, which has been around for a while. Thats sooo fun with the shotguns.

Arcades are fun.
Thu 16/06/05 at 14:05
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
House of the dead is quality. Shotguns kick ass.
Thu 16/06/05 at 19:59
Regular
"0228"
I loved Virtua Cop 2, getting a Rank 1 was almost impossible though, I think the best I ever got was Rank 2 :(
Thu 16/06/05 at 20:04
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Hmm Im a big fan of the virtua cop series, mainly because the gameplay is very simple and straightforward compared to say that Namco shooter, time crisis.

Virtua Cop 3... (goes to google)
Thu 16/06/05 at 20:46
Regular
"Gotta Splat 'em all"
what a great amusing place arcades are..i ahvent been to one in ages, but i mite just now i knwo virtua cop 3 is out = )...

[s] *runs out house*
Thu 16/06/05 at 20:55
Regular
I just love those games where you put money in and it falls down and pushes money offr the edge.
Thu 16/06/05 at 21:00
Regular
"Gotta Splat 'em all"
theres a knack to that...i once managed to win a couple quid of 2 pence coins...a lot of good that was...they r real heavy you know!!
Thu 16/06/05 at 21:02
Regular
"0228"
My favourite arcade game:

[URL]http://www.houstonfasttrack.com/Cracky%20Crab_small.gif[/URL]
Fri 17/06/05 at 02:56
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Super Kev wrote:
> House of the dead is quality. Shotguns kick ass.

Same here.

In regards to how long VC3's been out in the arcades, probably since about...2 years ago.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.