GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone up for a challenge!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/06/01 at 16:09
Regular
Name all the games that are based around or connected to the N64 game THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: OCARINA OF TIME!

-Zelda: OoT
-Zelda: MM
-Zelda: Links Awakening
-" " " " DX
-Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
-Zelda: Oracle of the ages

Well thats all I can think of at the moment but Im really hungry so I could probably put down more but I'm off for a snack.

How many can you think of!
Fri 01/06/01 at 16:09
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Name all the games that are based around or connected to the N64 game THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: OCARINA OF TIME!

-Zelda: OoT
-Zelda: MM
-Zelda: Links Awakening
-" " " " DX
-Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
-Zelda: Oracle of the ages

Well thats all I can think of at the moment but Im really hungry so I could probably put down more but I'm off for a snack.

How many can you think of!
Fri 01/06/01 at 16:31
Is that the distant sound of a trumpet being blown?
Fri 01/06/01 at 18:56
Regular
What has Link's Awakening got to do with Zelda 5?
Fri 01/06/01 at 20:49
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
In what way are all of the games connected. It looks like you have just stuck all of the Zelda games you remember down and said they are connected.
In this case I can think of two more:

Zelda
Zelda:The Adventures of Link

I am surprised the so called ZeldaPro missed these two off his list.
Fri 01/06/01 at 20:51
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Zelda DX and Links awakening cannot really be classed as different games can they. The only difference is DX has more color and an extra dungeon. Oh and the thing were you can print snapshots of it with your Game boy printer.
Fri 01/06/01 at 22:04
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
True, True.

I know I probably missed two or three because I was only thinking about food at the time and wasnt paying that much attention and I rushed it.

I know I will pay more attention next time MJswerve

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.