GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pokémon makes a lot of money"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/10/04 at 03:58
Regular
[URL]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6290913/[/URL]

Hooray and stuff
Sun 31/10/04 at 13:46
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Well, the adventure mode, although limited, is hard and gives a good challenge. The multiplayer mode is okay, although you can't play two colosseum files against each other. In the actual game, being able to transfer pokemon from the gamecube to the gba is possible once you've completed the game, and the levelling up system is quite quick. There are a lot of challenges like the 100 trainer battle and the graphics aren't bad either. I'd give it 8/10.
Sun 31/10/04 at 13:37
Regular
""
So what's it like to PLAY colleseum.... how would you rate the GAME.
Sun 31/10/04 at 13:36
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Pokemon Colosseum was okay, but I haven't heard of this Dash. The only reason Channel sold was because of that Jirachi download.
Sun 31/10/04 at 13:28
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Nice one, fool.

It's also Ł17.99 here.

EDIT: I could have sworn...
Sun 31/10/04 at 10:00
Regular
Ł17.99?!?!?!??!?!

Damn my lack of money.

*sobs*
Sun 31/10/04 at 03:15
Regular
"Balls"
Well i just got Pokemon colloseum for a vresonable price of 17.99 inc P&P. its from a certain PLAYce i can's mention on here. I wonder how good this game will be? The only way to find out is to PLAY it i guess.
Sat 30/10/04 at 20:13
Regular
Hmmm, I'll wait and see what they say.
Sat 30/10/04 at 18:53
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Dringo wrote:
> Dash might be fun. Truth be told I know nothing about it but it is a
> racer isn't it?

Yeh, but the controls look very weird. You use the stylus to draw where you go around the track or something.
Sat 30/10/04 at 17:17
Regular
tphi wrote:
> And also why there is so much "Pokémon Channel" /
> "Pokémon Dash" rubbish floating around that's
> actually official >_<

Dash might be fun. Truth be told I know nothing about it but it is a racer isn't it?

Pokemon Channel. Isn't worth mentioning.
Sat 30/10/04 at 15:49
Regular
"??????"
If Yu-Gi-Oh! has beaten ANYTHING, it proves just how little some people know about how bad something is.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.