GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Swimming in the Amazon"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/06/05 at 02:54
Regular
"Catch it!"
That was the biggest mistake I ever made, Skinny Dipping in the Amazon, I was so stupid. I took my chances thinking I would be ok. But no I’m not my wife left me coz we can't have kids now because of it. So here’s my story of when I swam in the Amazon.

"Come on honey I want to go" called my wife happily.

We were going on our honeymoon and I had, just gone to the toilet quickly before we left. I ran out the toilet to my wife. She held my hand and we walked to our car that was taking us to the airport. Everyone waved goodbye and we got in the car. It took an hour to get to the airport, and I fell asleep in the car, I was woken by my wife shaking me.

"Come on babe wake up" she screamed at me. I jumped up and we got out the car. I got my entire luggage, we ran into the airport. I looked at my watch in was 2.00am. Our flight was at 3.00am so we had ages, first we had to go to the flight desk, put I luggage down, everything that you normally have, to do at an airport. When we got to the Metal Detector the alarm went off on me. They checked me but it was just my metal belt. When we got on the plane. It was very nice first class.

Everything you could ever wish for on a plane T.V, Playstation 2, Great food, Alcohol, Magazines, Beds and a Jacuzzi. This was great and I was going to love it. First the plane went off and that was the bit I hated, but then it was ok after went on the PS2 and played really cool games, I had some of the finest wine, great food that made me droll, then I had a nice soak in the Jacuzzi. When the plane landed I felt really happy and wide awake, because I had, had a sleep on the plane. We had rented a car, so we drove that back to our hotel; I went and put the entire luggage in my room. Then went out my wife was tired so she stayed in the room and had a sleep. I got in the lift; it had that smell that every hotel lift has, the smell of other peoples, sweat and other stuff.

I went and had a look round the streets and stuff, but there wasn't much to see. So I went back to the car, and had a drive around, I thought I might go down to the Amazon River, and have a swim no harm in that. But there was I didn't no what was going to happen. So when I got there, I took off all my clothes and jumped in. But as I was swimming along I felt a sudden pain and black out. I was going deep under the water. I woke to find a light shining in my eyes. The pain was still there, it was in my penis.

"Hello sir now we’re going to have to cut your penis off" Now let’s just gives you this to send you to sleep. Hours later I woke in a bed I felt in the middle of my legs ahhhhh nothing, I was penisless, and that was all for swimming in the Amazon, so my advice to you don't swim in the Amazon, or you’re never be able to have fun again.
Wed 15/06/05 at 22:45
Regular
"Catch it!"
OddToe wrote:
> Can you write a sequel about how he travels to Russia to get a new
> penis grown on his arm?

Yes I might.
Wed 15/06/05 at 22:43
Regular
"Catch it!"
Oriental Rib wrote:
> C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Thank you very much OR have you blocked me on MSN?
>
> Blocked and deleted...
Why?
Wed 15/06/05 at 20:44
Regular
"absolute mayhem"
I know nothing about the amazon... I'm stuck in a dingy office working for BT... it's a little dry because of the air conditioning...
Wed 15/06/05 at 19:14
Regular
The story is full of far too many irrelevant comments and very little time spent on the incident in question. A single paragraph devoted to the centre of the plot is rather, er, crap.
Wed 15/06/05 at 17:07
Regular
"bot"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> you’re never be able to have fun
> again.

I are never be able!! Oh no!!
Wed 15/06/05 at 15:24
"period drama"
Do you realise the Amazon river is actually in the middle of a rainforest?
Not running through a city.

And you could still have kids, sans penis.
Wed 15/06/05 at 12:40
Regular
Can you write a sequel about how he travels to Russia to get a new penis grown on his arm?
Tue 14/06/05 at 16:01
Regular
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Thank you very much OR have you blocked me on MSN?

Blocked and deleted...
Tue 14/06/05 at 15:49
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I'm not one for liking stories with poor punctuation, not bad though I suppose, maybe try one where you develop the story a bit more.
Tue 14/06/05 at 15:41
Regular
"Catch it!"
Thank you very much OR have you blocked me on MSN?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.